Obama Creates new Interagency to chill 1st Amendment Online Activity!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    Obama creates yet another Anti-Constitutional Anti-American agency to control 1st Amendment rights of conservative dissidents in disagreemnet to the regime! Coupled with recent memos from DHS referring to conservative Christians who believe the Bible, pro-life citizens who are against abortion, Tea Party activists, and political conservatives who believe in a strict adherence to the U.S. Constitution and the 2nd Amendment as "potential homegrown terrorists." The real intent of Obama is to squash opposition viewpoints by labeling them as potential recruiting of terrorism........

Working to Counter Online Radicalization to Violence in the United States | The White House

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    When I was living in China in 2009, the government shut down the Internet in Western China for about a year, because 'radical Uighurs' were supposedly using social media to plan riots and terrorism.

FB was blocked as a result, and never reopened in China.

Now in China the government is pushing a policy that all internet accounts must be registered to a person, with no anonymous posting. Let's see how long before the Dems and GOP propose something like that here.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Yes, it sounds familiar. We are told we are being paranoid by the government that knows good and well that it is true. Although McCarthy's political career was destroyed by the pushback against his declarations of the government being full of communists, the evidence that he was in fact correct would be released long after his death. Funny thing, that fact is what we never hear much about as his name is still applied to frivolous and baseless accusations. One more example of the lie becoming accepted as truth, and being held sacred decades after the point at which it is no longer relevant. The subversives won the day then and have their manchurian candidate running the country today.

MaLfUnCtIoN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    When I was living in China in 2009, the government shut down the Internet in Western China for about a year, because 'radical Uighurs' were supposedly using social media to plan riots and terrorism.

FB was blocked as a result, and never reopened in China.

Now in China the government is pushing a policy that all internet accounts must be registered to a person, with no anonymous posting. Let's see how long before the Dems and GOP propose something like that here.

I would think it was interesting living in China.

Tinner666

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Richmond, Va.
    I like this second paragraph. Does anybody remember the tin-foil thread? I mentioned, in my stumbling way, this very thing which I thought/think is how the mass shooters 'get recruited', steered, or whatever into doing despicable things.

Violent extremist groups ─ like al-Qa’ida and its affiliates and adherents, violent supremacist groups, and violent “sovereign citizens” ─ are leveraging online tools and resources to propagate messages of violence and division. These groups use the Internet to disseminate propaganda, identify and groom potential recruits, and supplement their real-world recruitment efforts. Some members and supporters of these groups visit mainstream fora to see whether individuals might be recruited or encouraged to commit acts of violence, look for opportunities to draw targets into private exchanges, and exploit popular media like music videos and online video games. Although the Internet offers countless opportunities for Americans to connect, it has also provided violent extremists with access to new audiences and instruments for radicalization.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    "Interagency" sounds like a way to waste money in a space where money was originally thought not to be able to be wasted, but then they figured out how to cram in another way to waste between the Agency wastes.

Say that a few times quick...:D

Last edited:

brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    these are the types of programs that he "vowed" to cut back when he was campaigning...there should be law that holds politicians accountable for their promises; something involving jail time or extremely high fines...

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    "Interagency" sounds like a way to waste money in a space where money was originally thought not to be able to be wasted, but then they figured out how to cram in another way to waste between the Agency wastes.

Say that a few times quick...:D

Or a way to do something without a Congressional mandate?

...there should be law that holds politicians accountable for their promises; something involving jail time or extremely high fines...

Well, there is this thing called an election. There was enough fail to vote him out. But the alternative was underwhelming.

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    The sad thing is, I can forgive someone who was dupped into voting for him because they believed his lies, I still believe they did not vote with the facts and chose not to listen to the facts when presented but and I also feel that the GOP failed to produce a candadit that could win. If they cant see the true Berry now then they deserve what they get. Unfortunatly I feel as if we are doomed to repeat history!

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    And then he can send in the drones.

Obama has developed and militarized large federal agencies (DHS/TSA) and signed numerous legislation that could be utilized to suppress so called domestic terrorists. He has also claimed death drone power to eliminate enemies both foreign and domestic. I don't think that it is tin foil thinking at all to be concerned about what this regime is doing!

Top Bottom