Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/08/obama_and_the_thugs.html

Long article. Here is a blurb:
    [FONT=times new roman,times]
    [FONT=times new roman,times]Early last fall, an old friend of mine and long-time volunteer for Republican women's associations, called me from her home in Orlando, Florida. She was quite shaken. She had just returned from what was intended to be a small, quiet McCain support outing, just like the ones she had been dutifully attending for 30 years. The small group of middle-aged homemakers took their little signs to an approved street corner, carried their small American flags and assembled to do their hour's vote-for-our-guy walk before heading off to the nearest coffee shop to divvy up coming-week duties of stuffing envelopes and making phone calls.[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman,times]But something had changed between the last election and 2008. My friend told of a morning from hell, in which the women were rudely accosted on the street by young male thugs (her word), who called them "c*nts," "whitey whores" and "stupid *****es." These young males got in their faces and jostled them with angry shoves. My friend said that in all the years she had been doing just this simple patriotic activity, she had never had such a frightening experience. It was to be the first of several, which have left her shaken to this day.[/FONT]
    [/FONT]

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    Scary.... Bring cameras and a lot of friends...

OC spray, and not the fogging type. In Florida though, those young thugs are risking their health, I'd think. One cantankerous Grandma (like mine was), and one of the punks might end up with a 1911 pressed up against his nose.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    OC spray, and not the fogging type. In Florida though, those young thugs are risking their health, I'd think. One cantankerous Grandma (like mine was), and one of the punks might end up with a 1911 pressed up against his nose.

I like that even better.

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    Sad sign of the times unfortunately. So many of our youth and uneducated are so eager to take up arms for those who promise them a better life that they are blind to the fact that they are mere puppets of a political agenda to destroy the US from within.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Good to see our tax money is at work though. The Obama Security Forces are already out there, preparing the Nation for our new Overlord's even further accumulation of power.

Top Bottom