Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I just got confirmation that a special NON NWI INGO member will be coming to this event AND they are bringing a table with....

!!!!INGO SWAG!!!!!
    The member will be posting shortly (me hopes) so for those that have wanted to get some INGO gear (baseball, T-Shirts, etc...) looks like NWI is finally going to be able to get/buy/wear some. :rockwoot:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    We don't have baseballs. :D

We will have a small quantity of t-shirts, caps,.patches, stickers, chamber flags, and we'll see what else Fenway has in his stash.

I will update this thread with my gun list, later.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

We will have a small quantity of t-shirts, caps,.patches, stickers, chamber flags, and we'll see what else Fenway has in his stash.

When you have a chance can you provide pricing?
    Will you accept bacon as a form of payment?
    We also have some gentle used coffee cans as well.
    Along with PINK nail polish, moldy 6+ months old hot dogs, heck we will even throw in Joe. :laugh:

Now I have to be at this one...

We save the best for last hu?

---
    Also reminder to all I will have the christmass card for all to sign for the RO. Any ideas on a gift for him? Last year it was a cabela's multi-tool cost was $8. I'm thinking perhaps just a gift card. Wal-Mart? Not sure what major stores are around that area? He likes to read as well. Perhaps an amazon.com gift card? He does use the net as well.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I'll be asking for the day off, but on such short notice, i doubt I'll get it off. I usually need at least 1 month notice to get a day on the weekend off.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI

:rockwoot:

It'll be good to see you again Que. I'll even let you shoot my Glock.:D

Looking forward to getting a few more stickers and maybe a shirt.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Larissa is excited for the Meet and Shoot. I hope you all are prepared to have your butts handed to you by a girl. And she won't be shooting crappy Thunderbolt .22 ammo this time.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Larissa is excited for the Meet and Shoot. I hope you all are prepared to have your butts handed to you by a girl. And she won't be shooting crappy Thunderbolt .22 ammo this time.

:dunno: Does this mean you are going?
    Or should I put Larissa + 1? Now is Larissa the x or the current gf?
    Will you be offering your service to "paint" more guns?
    & lastly your list of stuff please.

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Que deffinitly gets a crack at the sl8. I could use an ingo 2x tee and a new hat would be nice. I am lacking in chamber flags as well. Hell ill just take one of everything even da hoes!!!!! :)

Maybe two of those :)

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I'll be there.
    I'll be bringing:
    S&W Model 58 in 45acp, yes 45acp
    S&W Model 66 in 357 mag
    Glock 21sf in 45acp
    Colt AR-15 sp-1 in 5.56
    And a .22 of some flavor

I will have some ammo, but don't go nuts.
    I will also bring, if interested
    Mosin 91/30
    Mauser 98
    M-1 garand
    S&W bodyguard .38
    Colt huntsman .22lr
    "Custom" hi-point .40

Chaz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2011
    Please forgive this question if I should not be posting it here. (I tried to do a PM but the site won't let me yet.:dunno:)
    I found this thread because I thought something like this would be cool for guys who would like to shoot different guns before buying and here you all beat me to it! Nice!!:rockwoot:
    My question is: Do you guys do this often and is it always at the same place?? It's a bit far for me to come (I'm in So.East IN.) but I'd love to participate!!! Not only because it sounds like a great event but also because I didn't see a Walther P99 on the list of guns being brought and I would be more than happy to share mine with anyone who would stoop to such a lowly piece. ;) :D (personally, I love it and would really like to share it with others and get their opinions. You might like it!:rolleyes: )
    Anyway, hopefully this is still on topic enough and I am not hijacking.
    Thanx,
    Chaz

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Please forgive this question if I should not be posting it here. (I tried to do a PM but the site won't let me yet.:dunno:)
    I found this thread because I thought something like this would be cool for guys who would like to shoot different guns before buying and here you all beat me to it! Nice!!:rockwoot:
    My question is: Do you guys do this often and is it always at the same place?? It's a bit far for me to come (I'm in So.East IN.) but I'd love to participate!!! Not only because it sounds like a great event but also because I didn't see a Walther P99 on the list of guns being brought and I would be more than happy to share mine with anyone who would stoop to such a lowly piece. ;) :D (personally, I love it and would really like to share it with others and get their opinions. You might like it!:rolleyes: )
    Thanx,
    Chaz

You're only welcome to the thread ... or the shoot if you can talk about Hi-Points, eat rotten hot dogs, paint your guns pink, gorp hot chicks, pee in/on Jediagh's equipment, own a fabulous equipment wagon, eat/cook/snort bacon, or generally take/give a good ribbing .... oh yeah, AND STAY ON TOPIC, TOO!

Jediagh will be along to explain it all soon.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Thanx,
    Chaz

The NWI INGO social group holds these events once a month from MAR till NOV of each year at the same location. The current list of equipment is not final as members are still posting what they are bringing, who is coming etc.

Here is the postings of the 2011 season to get a better idea on the typically equipment that comes.

OCT 2011
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...04-nwi_ingo_meet_and_shoot_22_oct_2011_a.html

SEP 2011
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...9_11_remembrance_nwi_ingo_meet_and_shoot.html

AUG 2011
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...08-nwi_ingo_meet_and_shoot_07_aug_2011_a.html

JUL/JUN 2011
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-nwi_ingo_meet_and_shoot_sat_09_jul_11_a.html

MAY 2011
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...wi_ingo_meet_and_shoot_sat_28_may_2011_a.html

APR 2011
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...wi_ingo_meet_and_shoot_sat_30_apr_2011_a.html

MAR 2011
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...87-nwi_ingo_meet_and_shoot_19_mar_2011_a.html

ALL INGO MEMBERS ARE WELCOMED TO ATTEND. Typically only those in NWI come due to the distance to the range for many of the other ones.

The Indy area also has a very active INGO membership that hold events on a semi regular timeframe. I'm a bit bias since I an the organizer of this event but venture to say that NWI is a bit more active in terms of a regular MEET & SHOOT than some of the other areas in terms of what we bring, the food we offer and now a regular rifle & pistol competition with prizes. Hope you can make one of these events either now or in the 2012 season. They are always either on a SAT or SUN depending on what the membership votes for.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom