NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Anyone happen to have a wheelchair my wife could borrow for a couple of days? Her, my daughter, SiL, and MiL are going up to Chicago Thur-Fri and MiL doesn't get around the best, she has a walker but they want a chair for backup.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Anyone happen to have a wheelchair my wife could borrow for a couple of days? Her, my daughter, SiL, and MiL are going up to Chicago Thur-Fri and MiL doesn't get around the best, she has a walker but they want a chair for backup.
    not sure where in nwi you're from but I know cedar lake legion has chairs you can borrow free, maybe lots of legions do this? not sure.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    not sure where in nwi you're from but I know cedar lake legion has chairs you can borrow free, maybe lots of legions do this? not sure.
    I'm not in NWI any more. Live in White co. MiL and SiL live Crown PT area. But thanks much for the tip, I'll have my wife check into it.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Where are you headed with the rv ? And same on the Easter bunny.. we almost didn’t go this year but decided last minute to go to cabelas. you should plant some clover in the bare spots much better than grass unless you’re one of the crazy perfect looking lawn people then I apologize for the outlandish suggestion. I need to get in my garage too… have a bunch of stuff to sell before my car will fit…

coming back with something that is quiet????? What variety?

I would love to see that. There are two things I really want to see but you really can’t plan a vacation for…… northern lights and Death Valley fighter jets….
    DeadAir Mask HD in .22

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Who wants to shame my neighbor into taking her flag down? Tattered and torn, hanging by one loop and less than half mast on full pole. wtf is wrong with people?

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Um no. There’s a reason we don’t talk. She has plenty of money. She is just an donkey hole.
    I know it is against flag code….. that aside the sentiment of someone flying a flag to me in this current state of the union and political climate I think outweighs the misconduct? Maybe I don’t know guess I’d have to see it. Be glad it isn’t another flag

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Perfect day to clean up the garage. Tired of looking at Christmas things and got the summer things organized.
    Cleaned up the gill gun, reorganized the opposite wall, and made a spot for her in the corner (2nd from the top). Fairly confident that bolt had never been out before. Little tricky getting it in and out (especially when the safety got put on during cleaning :rolleyes:).

20240326_184744.jpg

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Perfect day to clean up the garage. Tired of looking at Christmas things and got the summer things organized.
    Cleaned up the gill gun, reorganized the opposite wall, and made a spot for her in the corner (2nd from the top). Fairly confident that bolt had never been out before. Little tricky getting it in and out (especially when the safety got put on during cleaning :rolleyes:).

View attachment 342710

Glad the gill gun found a good home. Have you shot it yet? If not (you probably know this), hold the trigger after shooting. Pretty cool action.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Glad the gill gun found a good home. Have you shot it yet? If not (you probably know this), hold the trigger after shooting. Pretty cool action.

I shot this one a few years ago. I remarked I liked it and like unique things...the rest is full circle. All he asked is I keep my goal of introducing 4 new shooters a year to come to the range with me.

Top Bottom