NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Settings for what device? I have no idea how to access settings for my modem, never done that or have had a reason to look into that. Same modem and router for 8 years. Owned outright, not rentals from Xfinity. Never have run into something like this. I'm not having any password issues. Shows connected without internet, do one would assume I'm logged in just fine View attachment 340219

Kick me out and there wouldn't seem to be any meet and eats or shoots. You've seemed to not wanna deal with us pleebs anymore, hence why I try to set them up now. :stickpoke: :p:whistle:
    Your device is 2 in one like moat modern things.

1 a modem
    1 a router

The modem part is what connects the device to the internet via xfintiy service.
    U said the tvs are getting out to the internet so we know the modem works.

The router in that box is most likely set to only allow certain devices to get out to the internet. The upgrade could have loxked everything else out.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Your device is 2 in one like moat modern things.

1 a modem
    1 a router

The modem part is what connects the device to the internet via xfintiy service.
    U said the tvs are getting out to the internet so we know the modem works.

The router in that box is most likely set to only allow certain devices to get out to the internet. The upgrade could have loxked everything else
    Separate modem and router. Have never tried or have had the need to try and access any settings on either, so have no idea how I would do that.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    So what u r saying is YOUR apple cral just takes 1 day to figure it out for you. ;)
    If you could speak English I might be able to understand what the hell you're trying to say above.

What the hell is apple cral?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I was ready to give you your 4 hour appt. window and take your CC info in case the service visit went overtime.
    Lol. Wouldn't be able to of accepted help today anyway, although much appreciated. Had to take daughter to school and then were heading to Kankakee Valley for her competition today

Top Bottom