NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    You mean I wasn't the last one taking down lights?

I was done earlier this month

:faint:
    I had the roof/gutter lights down in Jan, just didn't get to the bushes and trees. Between work/work travel, weather, and kids activities it just wasn't high on the priority list. Got all the bushes against the house down, but then ended up down a rabbit hole of trimming hedges and didn't get to the 2 larger trees by the street. Maybe after I get the kids from school.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I had the roof/gutter lights down in Jan, just didn't get to the bushes and trees. Between work/work travel, weather, and kids activities it just wasn't high on the priority list. Got all the bushes against the house down, but then ended up down a rabbit hole of trimming hedges and didn't get to the 2 larger trees by the street. Maybe after I get the kids from school.
    Still winter for awhile. Pace yourself.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Inside decorations come down dec 26th lol it is tradition the clutter has to go 1 month is long enough for me. Outside comes down……. Whenever lol weather dependent

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just ribbing.
    I'm usually last

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Storm or no storm tonight? Cooler tomorrow and 40% chance of that stuff jedi likes.
    Have tornado watch active but several radars I looked at are to the north. Temp definitely gonna drop though. Rebounds by the weekend. Actually thinking a trip to Winamac on Sunday if forecast stays the same

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Co-worker came back today to work.
    She lost her husband, marine veteran, fought in Iraqi and Afghanistan, age 37, this past Friday.

He lost his battle with his internal demons. :(

Leaves behind 3 little ones age 5, 11 and 12.
    That's so sad. Sorry for them all.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Got the mail delivered in Chiraqi suburbs without gettin wet. If any of you lived in Orland Park, LeMont, Naperville, Darien or Oakbrook, you could get a discount on your lawn care contract!

Pay attention to your mail the next week or so - working on a Huge mailing going to NWI. Huge discounts. Make your lawn happy this year! It is recyclable, if you choose not to take advantage of the Huge discounts. :cool:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Kids wrestling team joined the Chesterton club tonight. Win/win for both clubs. New perspectives and new competition. All the Kids enjoyed it, so it was worth it.

Top Bottom