Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Have you ever been on a paddle board for 8 hours.

That's what it's like putting down sealer on the floor all day.

I used muscles i've never used before.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Back from Florida where the sun was shining and temps were 60-70*. Why do I live here? Even a work trip to Florida is better than no work in Indiana.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Anyone know MR24g? He supposed to be from the Region.
    Never heard of them, quick look at their profile says they've been a member for a week and have posted nowhere but classifieds, that's always sketchy. maybe @d.kaufman knows something?
    Looked into him. New member. Zero posts. Site supporter. No red flags looking at the tools at my disposal

Just my opinion but I personally wouldn't deal with a newb that doesn't contribute to the forum at all.

Moderators stay out of deals between members so it's proceed at your own risk

Mr24g

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 24, 2024
    NWI
    Looked into him. New member. Zero posts. Site supporter. No red flags looking at the tools at my disposal

Just my opinion but I personally wouldn't deal with a newb that doesn't contribute to the forum at all.

Moderators stay out of deals between members so it's proceed at your own risk
    Someone call for me? Lol
    Excuse the lack of introductions.
    Long time lurker. (5+ years) First time site supporter. Pleasure to meet you gentlemen.
    Strange way to have to introduce myself. But I’m from the Hammond area. Just a fellow enthusiast who’s been getting into the collecting and sporting aspect of this site. Willing to show proof and contribute to this site.
    A little about me. I’m a collector and novice engraver and gold plater in the Region. Fanatic of prewar 1911s and Glocks. Would love to add to this site and would be a pleasure to meet some of the fine folks here.

If anyone is interested in a range visit. I’m an avid visitor of ranges in the NWI area and even as south as Willow slough. In case anyone would like to have a friendly range day.

Once again pleasure to meet you guys and look forward to talking and meeting you guys in the future.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    And sometimes you have to deal with scared bosses.
    Don't want to make decisions.
    Got to call someone, who calls someone, who calls someone.
    Working at the mill has generated my lone opposition to nuclear power plants: Knowing they would hire people to manage the place who couldn't handle lunch rush at a Wendy's

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Someone call for me? Lol
    Excuse the lack of introductions.
    Long time lurker. (5+ years) First time site supporter. Pleasure to meet you gentlemen.
    Strange way to have to introduce myself. But I’m from the Hammond area. Just a fellow enthusiast who’s been getting into the collecting and sporting aspect of this site. Willing to show proof and contribute to this site.
    A little about me. I’m a collector and novice engraver and gold plater in the Region. Fanatic of prewar 1911s and Glocks. Would love to add to this site and would be a pleasure to meet some of the fine folks here.

If anyone is interested in a range visit. I’m an avid visitor of ranges in the NWI area and even as south as Willow slough. In case anyone would like to have a friendly range day.

Once again pleasure to meet you guys and look forward to talking and meeting you guys in the future.
    Glad to have you. There is a Meet and Eat https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/nwi-meet-and-eat.545264/unread

Only real ingo region rats will be there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom