• Status
    Not open for further replies.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I said I was sick. That does not mean I would eat large crackers, even when they are free with a pizza topping on them.

pizza​

noun
    1. A baked pie of Italian origin consisting of a shallow breadlike crust covered with toppings such as seasoned tomato sauce, cheese, or sausage.

cracker​

noun​

1. A thin crisp wafer or biscuit, usually made of unsweetened dough.

American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition

Update on my medical condition. The mucinex daytime worked as well as the night time. I feel around 85% or so. An improvement. Then come on here and see some of the world has gone mad and can no longer tell a cracker from a proper pie.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Chiraq this morning for the lovely Mrs_Bob's yet another of her weekly post-surgery eye appointments. Good news, she doesn't have to go back for 3 more weeks and is regaining the sight in her eye.

Leaving for Purdue in about an hour to return to coach fencing, my first return to coaching post foot surgery. I'll be coaching in a big orthopedic boot, so that should be fun.

Chiraq tomorrow for lunch in Chinatown with the lovely Mrs_Bob & Dasha, but not Melen, sadly she has to do something you all seem to refer to as "work" :dunno:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I hope everyone is doing well this evening. Got friends over tonight for something new. A Simpsons theme night. We pick a theme and then watch Simpsons episodes based on that theme. Lots of good brews, cooking burgers, Liz is doing up cajun fries. Everyone who came over brought a side dish.
    This needs to become a weekly thing.

crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    I hope everyone is doing well this evening. Got friends over tonight for something new. A Simpsons theme night. We pick a theme and then watch Simpsons episodes based on that theme. Lots of good brews, cooking burgers, Liz is doing up cajun fries. Everyone who came over brought a side dish.
    I haven’t seen that show in forever, but it used to be one of my favorites. So many great episodes.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    News update as some1 brought a child to sadclown's castle...

how-to-handle-your-destructive-toddler-1280x960.jpg

:rofl:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Screenshot_20240109_184412_Sleipnir.jpg Screenshot_20240109_184352_Sleipnir.jpg

Tax refund season is coming here is an idea for ya.

Only $20,000!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    40k if you want the bigger box.
    :facepalm:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    View attachment 324601

Not hard.

And stupid humans do NOT learn that doing this and adding AI gives us Terminator. :xmad:

Just for clarity. I am in support of our AI overlords and will never represent a threat to their existence(looks at how many bots are scrolling INGO). Yes, I am fully in support of AI and if they need anything they just need to ask.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    My wife drove home from Appleton, WI this morning. She said it was a blizzard all the way to Milwaukee, then it turned into rain and slush.

I drove to Knoxville, TN today. Got in about an hour ago. It rained all the way to Louisville. Spotty rain the rest of the way, but very windy. Trucks were getting blown all over the road.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom