• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Any firearm related Xmas gifts? wife got me the limited edition appleseed lower oldest got a trap gun (that’s too stiff for her to break open…. Open to suggestions) and my youngest got her first deer rifle a 350 savage bolt action thanks to a trade on here. And my mom got all of us beaver bill throwing knives.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Not a firearm but close enough.
    jedi got these as a gift. Screenshot_20231226_142125_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Only have 1 hand me down blade that jedi uses and losses all the time when doing handyman work.

These 2 will come in handy to keep in the tool boxes and work belt as well.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Well, it's official. Dad passed on his Beretta Xtrema 2, chokes, scoped rifled slug barrel, and the right handed trigger mechanism. His hunting days are over.

View attachment 321307

He also told me, Grandpa's Parker shotgun is coming home with me next. He wants to go bust some clays together before he passes it on.
    I think I mentioned a while back, my dad did similar about three and a half years ago. He passed on all of his, plus the firearms he got from his father and father-in-law. Most recently, in October, he passed on to me his favorite toy, 1969 Corvette.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    It may have to do with post 2956 in this thread about some device for one's butty but unsure.

That post jedi did not understand.
    It wasn't just that post that got him banned. We got reports about him at least once a month about his "inappropriate content" He had 5 warnings in just the past 13 months for such. Overall he's had 7 warnings for "inappropriate content" He didn't want to adhere to all the previous warnings he received so after a short mod powwow, he got the hammer.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    It wasn't just that post that got him banned. We got reports about him at least once a month about his "inappropriate content" He had 5 warnings in just the past 13 months for such. Overall he's had 7 warnings for "inappropriate content" He didn't want to adhere to all the previous warnings he received so after a short mod powwow, he got the hammer.
    Did you drive your golf cart to the mod powwow?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And oddly, part of the issue was he never really commented anywhere but in here. He appeared to peruse the rest of the board, but he pretty much kept to himself "out there."

But when he DID make comments outside this thread, they were always* derogatory and/or disrespectful. Constant disrespect for religion, boomers, etc. I mean, you allowed to not like things. But dont make it always about that.

*if I am wrong, I apologize. But I couldnt find any respectful comments outside this thread.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom