• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    But we had dinner plans tonight at the Pivot Lounge with some friends, one of whom has multiple health problems anyway. And of course I also wanted to know what it was so I could try to keep my 90-yr-old mom from getting it when she has already had bronchitis since Thanksgiving. Very difficult to avoid contact when I am her caretaker. I am disinfecting ALL THE THINGS.
    I got Covid in early November. It was my first time with the KungFlu. I was sore for 2 days. Sick for about 36 hours. That included about 4 hours of headache, about 2-3 hours of shivers/fever. 1 morning of sore throat. The rest I just didn't feel good. So apparently a mild case. My wife got it too, her experience was somewhat similar, longer headache, no sore throat. Hopefully that is what you got.

But I have now been coughing for about 8 weeks. Not sure if that is Covid related.

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Could someone match names to faces from the M&E event? Starting from the left, I know Tom, Don, Therese, Kevin, DebbieMsPinkDragonLady, and I assume Mom sitting at the table, and the infamous jedi (nice shirt, by the way). A few others look familiar and I'm sorry if I should remember your name, but I'm bad on names.

I believe I'm getting close to selling the biz and retiring, and hope to attend future events, and perhaps even shooting events with y'all in the future.

Here's the photo again, and thanks in advance:

View attachment 319608

I'm in front with the cowboy boots.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan