NWI, North of US-30

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I've been achy and lethargic for over 24 hours. I slept 16/24 hours yesterday felt like crashing again last night. Runny nose and a hacking cough. Woke up today sleeping 14 hours. This can be done anytime.
    "In 48 hours, when you don't eat and only sleep, I dropped 3.4 lbs. I haven't seen this weight since high school. I am feeling better though."

Down another 1.2 lbs, but turned the corner.

Spoiler Alert on this round of flu:
    All 3 of us had it with almost identical symptoms.
    Day 1-2: achey all over back pains, lethargic, runny nose, trade sleep for eat
    Day 3: runny nose, less lethargic, hacking up aliens, appetite returning, body starts flushing the system: loose :poop: (not terrible, but I wouldn't want to be on the road).
    Day 4: runny nose, not lethargic, far less hacking up aliens, more flushing the system (again, not terrible, but I wouldn't want to be on the road). Tons more energy. Appetite returned.

We all 3 had the same experience within hours of 1st onset (highly contagious) except for the wife, who is in day 3 and had a 1/2 day migraine.

As far as the flu goes from previous experience, this was not that bad.

Last edited:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    "In 48 hours, when you don't eat and only sleep, I dropped 3.4 lbs. I haven't seen this weight since high school. I am feeling better though."

Down another 1.2 lbs, but turned the corner.

Spoiler Alert on this round of flu:
    All 3 of us had it with almost identical symptoms.
    Day 1-2: achey all over back pains, lethargic, runny nose, trade sleep for eat
    Day 3: runny nose, less lethargic, hacking up aliens, appetite returning, body starts flushing the system: loose :poop: (not terrible, but I wouldn't want to be on the road).
    Day 4: runny nose, not lethargic, far less hacking up aliens, more flushing the system (again, not terrible, but I wouldn't want to be on the road). Tons more energy. Appetite returned.

We all 3 had the same experience within hours of 1st onset (highly contagious) except for the wife, who is in day 3 and had a 1/2 day migraine.

As far as the flu goes from previous experience, this was not that bad.
    Just in time to go back to work tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom