NWI INGO General Post - Part 23 - Its ffffaaarrr 2 go anywhere, pink banjos and raccoon sticker glocks

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Morning, guys. Even a bit chilly for me this morning. Pups are in their sweaters. Going to hit a couple of subdivision garage sales today. My mom seems to be obsessed with them lately, and I don't' mind obliging, even if I do most of the legwork and she stays in the truck. I have noticed that prices have gone up at the sales just like everywhere else. People really think that they can get $20 for a pair of used jeans or sneakers and $50 for a basic end table. Maybe someone pays it. I sure don't.

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Leave military time in the military.

Guy's live their whole lives on military time after they've done a few years..

It's like you did civilian time 18 years before the service, you can Def resort back to it.
    Our resident leftist speaks!

The desire to set rules for thee, but I can ignore laws is strong in this one.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Good morning to all. Thinking of going to Garwood Orchards with my wife today to pick a few apples. The weather sure feels right for it.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    With fall weather here the fires become more frequent. Good night for tunes, Yuenglings, Skrewball and some additional heat

20220923_185821.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Heard a lot of sirens heading north on 41 in Schererville today. Anybody know what was going on?

Uh, pretty much same as every other day, emergency vehicles were going somewhere north of US30 to quell a turf war, gang violence, or some sort of unsightly occurrence caused by some of the heathen northern rabble rousers, pimps and ne're-do'ells :ar15:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Finally popped into Hunter's Brewing this evening for dinner and a brew. Owner (who I've met before at the Porter Brew Fest) is uber nice. One of those guys that goes out of his way to connect with his customers. I'd go back.
    Compared to to Chesterton Brewery, they are a little different, but I'd lean towards the Chesterton Brewery in the brews and food categories.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom