• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    which one?
    I think china king is steadily going down hill or is wildly inconsistent at best. Have not tried Sakura for anything other than sushi yet, but am going to next time.
    I was talking about China king. I am assuming since you’re going back the sushi was good at that other place?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    That's a sad story right there. lol. Guess it depends on when you go and how far you are willing to walk. I did see the demo on east street is to be more parking for the city.
    But it helps to know that everywhere I go, my 89-yr-old mom and her walker also go.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I was talking about China king. I am assuming since you’re going back the sushi was good at that other place?
    Yes, been there for sushi 3 or 4 times now. Had a spicy tuna roll that was dry one time, but other than that - solid experience. Sashimi has been very good.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    :facepalm:
    Carjacking at 7.15am today in front of the building jedi works at in the parking garage. 24 year old female is chocked and tossed on the ground while 3 youth males take her vehicle.

For crying out loud! 7 AM during a work week!!!
    What area?

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Wound up there tonight after heading to the fair and pondering $15 cheesesteak… lol. The food prices are just out of hand. $12 for a few cheese sticks ? $7 corn dogs? Come on. I did look at the menu outside of sushi and it’s pretty limited. I’m still at odds with the spicy tuna. It’s just not as good as Umi. But that’s my only complaint. They just make it different. It’s a lot denser.

Attachments

• 6C8024ED-3244-4981-BC84-825A4EF9D2A8.jpeg
      6C8024ED-3244-4981-BC84-825A4EF9D2A8.jpeg
      278.2 KB · Views: 8
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom