• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    This was a mistake reading about Chinese food so early, hungry already. The place in crown point on the square isn’t bad. I don’t think it authentic or the best but it’s decent.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    This was a mistake reading about Chinese food so early, hungry already. The place in crown point on the square isn’t bad. I don’t think it authentic or the best but it’s decent.
    It's not bad, but I have to be desperately hungry to park on the square. I will literally buy some PF Changs at the store before I will go to China King.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    It's not bad, but I have to be desperately hungry to park on the square. I will literally buy some PF Changs at the store before I will go to China King.
    My wife runs in I take a lap works out well lol I wouldn’t park up there either.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    which one?
    I think china king is steadily going down hill or is wildly inconsistent at best. Have not tried Sakura for anything other than sushi yet, but am going to next time.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    That's a sad story right there. lol. Guess it depends on when you go and how far you are willing to walk. I did see the demo on east street is to be more parking for the city.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom