NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Someone walking down 80/94 westbound on the shoulder after the Lake Station exit. No vehicle in sight. This scenario never ends well.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Someone walking down 80/94 westbound on the shoulder after the Lake Station exit. No vehicle in sight. This scenario never ends well.
    idk how long ago that was but i saw ISP stopped with lights activated wb between 51 & 65 and no other vehicle in sight, that was about 7:25. maybe they picked him up

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Quiet day on the NWI INGO thread. And here I was worried I might be missing out on something.

One load to Schererville and two loads of mail delivered to Valpo today. That's a normal recurring job. Tomorrow and Wednesday 60k pieces delivery to 18 post offices in IN and IL. Next week 110k pieces to 27 post offices. Busy time of the year. I'm going to need some shooting therapy once it's over. Hopefully the weather cooperates.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    One load to Schererville and two loads of mail delivered to Valpo today. That's a normal recurring job. Tomorrow and Wednesday 60k pieces delivery to 18 post offices in IN and IL. Next week 110k pieces to 27 post offices. Busy time of the year. I'm going to need some shooting therapy once it's over. Hopefully the weather cooperates.

Is this really the busy time of the year? I would have guessed the holidays

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Just throwing this out in case anyone is interested in traveling together. I am planning on attending the 2022 Area 5 Steel Challenge match in June:

I will be driving down Friday, 6/10 and shooting that afternoon, staying overnight and shooting again Saturday afternoon, 6/11. I will drive home after the Saturday session. Right now there are openings in the Friday afternoon session, Saturday afternoon session and the Sunday morning session.

I will be shooting two guns in each session.

It's challenging to shoot all 8 stages of steel challenge, multiple times in a short period. I did it last year shooting 4 guns in the same day over two sessions. Managed to be able to get in my car and drive home when I was done. I'll take that for an old fat guy. This year I'm going to spread it out over two days.

If there is anyone interested in making this a group trip let me know.If there are folks interested and spots are available I cold even be talked into making it Sat & Sun, but the match is filling up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom