NWI INGO General Post Part 20 - Raccons 4 Life!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    OK, I got a new device and cannot remember how to make the posts full screen and get rid of the junk on the right.

HELP!

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    OK, I got a new device and cannot remember how to make the posts full screen and get rid of the junk on the right.

HELP!
    Screenshot_2021-10-09 Indiana Gun Owners - Gun Classifieds and Discussions.png

Edit - that's on the forum home page. Not shown if you are viewing a thread. Click on the INGO logo to go to the home page.

It's cause your new device doesn't have your cookies from the old device. All cookies aren't evil, some are useful for user settings.

Last edited:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Totally feel for you. Ordered a sectional in November 2020 and didnt recieve it until the end of May 2021. But well worth the wait..
    My recliner is in its death throws. It is 1 busted spring away from toast. To the trash on Thursday.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Wait....

DK lives in Lake County north of 30, so he's a thug. Just a hoarder thug. It's all about him
    :nono:
    He lives in hobart which is EAST of i65. That may be lake county but its EAST of i65 so its ffaarr. He is not one of us thugs. Nor is he a redneck. Just an outcast like lonehoosier. They want to be rednecks but also want to live near us civilized folks. :p

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Went kayaking with a friend on the Tippecanoe River at Winamac this afternoon. They have had a lot of rain lately and water conditions were excellent with good flow. Riverside Rentals in Winamac does a good job and I recommend them to anyone who is looking for some quality outdoor time on the river.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Oh yeah that G sight laser trainer came in yesterday and I played around with it a bit. Hard to say how accurate it is versus where the gun is actually sighted but it's pretty fun and helpful to practice trigger control. I got myself down to having quarter inch groups with the APC10 across the house. Need to practice with the Glock more

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Went kayaking with a friend on the Tippecanoe River at Winamac this afternoon. They have had a lot of rain lately and water conditions were excellent with good flow. Riverside Rentals in Winamac does a good job and I recommend them to anyone who is looking for some quality outdoor time on the river.
    Oh, I emember good flow! that was back in my 20s and 30s!:)

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    View attachment 162485

Edit - that's on the forum home page. Not shown if you are viewing a thread. Click on the INGO logo to go to the home page.

It's cause your new device doesn't have your cookies from the old device. All cookies aren't evil, some are useful for user settings.
    Thanks Marvin. I knew you would come to my rescue. A truer boomer friend no one could wish for.
    :scratch:

Yer asking this bunch for help?
    There are some very knoledgable people here.

And, by the way, I absolutely love my new Chromebook! It is a tablet with a keyboard and touch screen too! The perfect size for home and work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom