NWI INGO General Post Part 20 - Raccons 4 Life!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    They also like to hide in Construction Zones after the work is done but Signs and Barrels still there - double fine -- then to top it off they add a 2nd meaningless charge to keep you from some of the Forgiveness programs

Status 11/16/2012, Decided
    Charges SPEEDING CONSTRUCTION ZONE - WORKERS NOT PRESENT/
    (Speed:89) (Zone:45),
    FAILURE TO SIGNAL LANE CHANGE OR INTENTION TO TURN (Zone:0)
    Your fault. Do what the sign says. If you don't, blame yourself because it's your fault.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I heard Warrior Arms can do NFA engravings, anybody here ever use them for that? I need to get my SBS done still and I have another SBR stamp pending.
    219 Armory is who I'd call.
    I have a friend who asked for a threaded barrel that got jacked up at WA. It was bad and even here on INGO. The owner admitted fault and said he shouldn't pay. His business practices from that point are speculative.

Last edited:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I'll give them a call in the morning. Even then, I would think an engraving is harder to screw up than a threading a barrel.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I hear ya. Don't mind it on the weekends but working in it really sucks
    I've been putting off yard stuff for a month, but I finally got out my new (to me) weedwhacker and went to town in the back. I still have to rake it up. Don't know if I have what it takes to do it today, so it may have to wait until next week.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    I've been putting off yard stuff for a month, but I finally got out my new (to me) weedwhacker and went to town in the back. I still have to rake it up. Don't know if I have what it takes to do it today, so it may have to wait until next week.
    Picked up a new weekwacker the other week. Amazed by the fact I can take (2) 4' strips of line, stick them in the head then turn knob so it winds up. Easiest re-line ever. Got it at Lowes, can't think of it now, it's red, maybe a Craftsman?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Picked up a new weekwacker the other week. Amazed by the fact I can take (2) 4' strips of line, stick them in the head then turn knob so it winds up. Easiest re-line ever. Got it at Lowes, can't think of it now, it's red, maybe a Craftsman?
    I got a nice Black and Decker electric one off from Facebook for $20. Picked up six spools of line for about $10 on Amazon. I'll be set for a while.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom