• Status
    Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Yeah and next you are going to tell us you have one of these.
    230284-Cute-Pink-Unicorn-Looking-Back-Poster-Art-Print.jpg

as a pet.
    :laugh:

-Jedi

You would :poop: yourself if I did and be begging to pet sit for me!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    :whistle:It's not that you aren't wanted. It's that we are not sure we turst you enough to not run away with out Hi-Points. Besides ya folks we hear are Rs from deep south as up here we are corrupt Ds that is like trying to mix water & oil. :laugh:
    Now you are trying to lump all of us in with those of you from da hood.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Now you are trying to lump all of us in with those of you from da hood.

No "not my friend who better pay my LAKE COUNTY tax for my train via the RTA (i think that is what its called)" please refer to this:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/106004-nwi_ingo_general_post-84.html#post2707263

and I can't find the other post (I'm sure its in the PART 1 thread) but remember.

Voting Order

LAKE COUNTY - North of US 30 = 1 vote
    LAKE COUNTY - South of US 30 = 1/2 vote
    PORTER COUNTY = 1/4 vote
    South of the K-River = 1/8 vote
    Elsewhere in NWI = 1/16 vote

Penalities
    GLOCK owners :puke: = MINUS 1/4 vote
    PINK item holder = PLUS 1/4 vote
    SJ residents = MINUS 10 votes

So your 1/4 vote is overshadowed by my 1 1/4 vote. :D

Last edited:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    30 is a hotbed for stupid drivers. I've seen like a dozen accidents, even avoided a few.

One time, I was in a mattress store in M'ville and some lady ran over a giant boulder in the ditch. It was magically delicious.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    t_star said:
    I don't own the glock, I just shoot the glock. It's darkkevin's! If I ever get into the steel plate comps I was wanting to use it, but I've learned that the guns can't be modified. That one is. A shame, really, it actually is nice to shoot.

NapalmFTW said:
    I'd like to get into steel plate shooting... I'm not really into blasting away at the 25yrd line and never seeing where anything hits.

I am constantly reminding you people that I am more than willing to walk you guys through a prep session prior to a Steel Plate Match (one of the easiest, laid back matches for competition). Steel Plate matches are the perfect match to attend as your first match. I've had a few queries but little follow through. :rolleyes:

jediagh said:
    NPCC has some .22LR steel plate matches only. Get on their newsletter.
    In fact they have one coming up real soon.

The .22 matches at NPCCC are not always Steel Plate only ... if ever. It's a mix with some cardboard.

However, the regular Steel Plate Matches held on the second Saturday of every month are open to .22LR shooters. You do not have to shoot centerfire pistol. Some competitors even shoot two pistols ... .22LR and centerfire (you will have to pay two match fees).

Does anyone up in NWI know of any places with reasonably priced 9mm IN STOCK? I called all three Walmarts in the Lafayette area, and not a single one had ANY 9mm FMJ in stock or even any at their warehouses...:dunno:

I won't be in DA REGION until mid to late afternoon on Friday. I don't need a ton of 9mm, but I was hoping to pick up ~100 rounds or so, preferably in a "Value Pack". If anyone in NWI knows where 9mm is currently in stock and are also going to the Meet-N-Shoot, I would be very grateful if you picked me up a box or two and brought them on Saturday. I would happily pay you back at the shoot and also let you shoot a few mags through any of my guns! :D :ar15:

If you're not willing to do that / not going to the Meet-N-Shoot, please let me know who has any 9mm in stock and I'll try to get some as soon as I get into town on Friday! :nailbite:

Thanks guys & gals! :ingo:
    John

Don't sweat it. Someone will have ammo for you. If nothing else, on Friday night, post in the M&S thread that you were unable to obtain any 9mm ammo and I will throw some boxes from my personal stash in the bag. I will let you have them at cost.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Don't sweat it. Someone will have ammo for you. If nothing else, on Friday night, post in the M&S thread that you were unable to obtain any 9mm ammo and I will throw some boxes from my personal stash in the bag. I will let you have them at cost.

If I remember I'll toss and extra box of 9mm in my range bag too. I'm not planning to bring a 9mm, but Juan is riding with me, he shoots a 9mm, and he'll probably be digging in my ammo cabinet when he gets to my house!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I just got back from Wal-Mart. They had Federal 100rd boxes of 9mm in stock. $20 plus tax. I picked up two. Goober, you can have one or both. Let me know. I also have a 250rd box of Remington I picked up last week.

BTW - If anyone else needs some, they still had around 10 boxes of the Federal when I left.

This is what they had for .45
    45%20Ammo.jpg

NWIeng

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Hammond
    Appleseed back in NWI

Hey guys, I don't always frequent this thread, but I wanted to toss this on everyone's radar.

Appleseed is back in Northwest Indiana, kinda...

Lake Village, IN only 45 minutes south of I-80/94. May 5-6, next Saturday.

Info Page: 2012 Lake Village, IN Appleseed Information

Registration Page: Lake Village, IN Appleseed - May 05-06, 2012 - Eventbrite

This is probably the 2nd closest site to Lake County, on private land, 22 LR only.

Hope to see some folks over there. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I am constantly reminding you people that I am more than willing to walk you guys through a prep session prior to a Steel Plate Match (one of the easiest, laid back matches for competition). Steel Plate matches are the perfect match to attend as your first match. I've had a few queries but little follow through. :rolleyes:

Do we need any more proof that it's not just SJ PD that use such a nast, rasict, vulgar term!
    :laugh: Where is Rev Sharpton! Where is J. Jackson! Bill B.. Paging Bill B!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hey guys, I don't always frequent this thread, but I wanted to toss this on everyone's radar.

Appleseed is back in Northwest Indiana, kinda...

Lake Village, IN only 45 minutes south of I-80/94. May 5-6, next Saturday.

Info Page: 2012 Lake Village, IN Appleseed Information

Registration Page: Lake Village, IN Appleseed - May 05-06, 2012 - Eventbrite

This is probably the 2nd closest site to Lake County, on private land, 22 LR only.

Hope to see some folks over there. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Thanks for pointing this out! WT heck happen to AunitB in getting this info to me faster so I could spam the group and make flyers. :xmad:

-Jedi

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point

the offer is truly appreciated as well, just the last steel match we were outta town and the next one we are as well. i will take you up on the offer fo sho, just got to get the timing thing down.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I am constantly reminding you people that I am more than willing to walk you guys through a prep session prior to a Steel Plate Match (one of the easiest, laid back matches for competition).
    Do we need any more proof that it's not just SJ PD that use such a nast, rasict, vulgar term! :laugh: Where is Rev Sharpton! Where is J. Jackson! Bill B.. Paging Bill B!
    But, but, he was so nice to me! I see now he was just suckering me in, in order to more effectively toy with my emotions and devestate me:(:(:(. And here I was, gonna have the pinkfather open the books and make him. He may be a wise-guy, but he'll never be made now.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    the offer is truly appreciated as well, just the last steel match we were outta town and the next one we are as well. i will take you up on the offer fo sho, just got to get the timing thing down.

This! And as I said, the gun I believe I would prefer to do it with is modified and it' my understanding that's not allowed. As soon as time allows, I would like to give it a go.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    This! And as I said, the gun I believe I would prefer to do it with is modified and it' my understanding that's not allowed. As soon as time allows, I would like to give it a go.

If the gun is safe to shoot, it's allowed. This isn't like IDPA or USPSA ... btw, USPSA has an open division. BTW, what are the modifications?

Even if you don't have a hoslter for the gun (or are uncomfortable using one), you can start from the low-ready position.

Do we need any more proof that it's not just SJ PD that use such a nast, rasict, vulgar term! :laugh: Where is Rev Sharpton! Where is J. Jackson! Bill B.. Paging Bill B!

Wow ... you are sloooow today. I deliberately threw that one in there for you and left out the purple. ;)

BTW, are you lumping BillB with those other two poverty pimps (Jackson and Sharpton)? I didn't even know BillB was a man of the cloth.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom