NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    At least it's getting in, a guy at work is scheduled for middle of August. I told him you might as well just schedule for first thing next year and save the hassle of closing it for the winter.
    YUP. that's why we went in December and paid in full to get locked in for early install.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Also April 1st, so be on the lookout
    Yeah. Yesterday a Facebook post showed up about the Bears having their summer 2022 training camp at the Crown Point YMCA. It actually looks legit. I guess there is a sign up on the Y grounds. I haven't seen it in person yet. I'm still skeptical for now.

If it's true, it's going to be a PITA. I live about three blocks away, and we've already got too much traffic from St Anthony, Strack's, the high school, a middle school, an elementary school, the Y, and the fairgrounds all within a 2-3 block radius.

1617282327831.png

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Got banned for 30 days on Facebook again. This time for calling the English weirdos.
    So, I told the British exchange Major that there was nothing in Texas but steers and queers. Then I asked if he knew the difference between England and Texas, and when he answered "No." I told him there are no steers in England.

He didn't laugh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom