NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Frost warning. I know a lot of folks bought plants today (not here).

Hope all the mamas had a great day. My wife had a great day with her birthday tomorrow. Gets expensive and exhausting around here this time of year.
    Yeah, my mom's birthday is two weeks before Mother's Day.

No plants outside here. I brought our big geranium back in, and the tomato seedlings never went out.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    KLB, I only had the weekend to get the honey do list done.

Went to Menards like 3 or so times over the weekend. Got a ton accomplished and wish I had a day to relax. Not looking forward to O'Hare traffic again later this week.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    KLB, I only had the weekend to get the honey do list done.

Went to Menards like 3 or so times over the weekend. Got a ton accomplished and wish I had a day to relax. Not looking forward to O'Hare traffic again later this week.
    You didn't say if you got to the end of the list? :):

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    It was bad today. We went to Moser's with noon reservations (when it opened). Only the owner showed up and the cook. She had to call in her grandpa (former owner) to tend bar. Our meal took 1 1/2 hours and she was busy the whole time 20some tables. I can't imagine the back up at 6pm.

All up and down 421 in MC was lined with help wanted signs all trying to outdo the next.
    And in some states the gubmint is being responsive.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    What do you think hell is?
    Getting a steroid shot in your shoulder and then having to drive home from Munster to Crown Point? I thought it was supposed to make it feel better, not worse. Doc said it would take a couple of days to kick in, but for now, holy hell it hurts.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Getting a steroid shot in your shoulder and then having to drive home from Munster to Crown Point? I thought it was supposed to make it feel better, not worse. Doc said it would take a couple of days to kick in, but for now, holy hell it hurts.
    I had one in my left wrist once. Never again. Kidney stones are more pleasant than that experience. Hopefully your pain subsides.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I had one in my left wrist once. Never again. Kidney stones are more pleasant than that experience. Hopefully your pain subsides.
    Thanks. My rheumatologist had an intern doing it, and she hit a nerve twice. Made me jump out of my skin, even though it was numbed.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    It was bad today. We went to Moser's with noon reservations (when it opened). Only the owner showed up and the cook. She had to call in her grandpa (former owner) to tend bar. Our meal took 1 1/2 hours and she was busy the whole time 20some tables. I can't imagine the back up at 6pm.

All up and down 421 in MC was lined with help wanted signs all trying to outdo the next.
    And again...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom