• Status
    Not open for further replies.

looper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2019
    NWI
    Hey, I just heard on the radio there are zombie raccoons running around, anybody come across one yet ??

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Looking for a new local gun shop. Dealt with Mike and Les for years but now that they are no longer there, just not the same. I have been buying most everything on gun broker but really wouldn't mind paying a little more and just being able to pick it up and have a relationship with a place. I talked to one guy that was all about Point Blank?

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Looking for a new local gun shop. Dealt with Mike and Les for years but now that they are no longer there, just not the same. I have been buying most everything on gun broker but really wouldn't mind paying a little more and just being able to pick it up and have a relationship with a place. I talked to one guy that was all about Point Blank?
    Don't know where you call home. I like Westforth's in Gary for a LGS. Where were Mike and Les from? :dunno:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Chef Larry, that would be Blythes... Chef1231, South County Guns is pretty good now that they are in the new store. Greg is good to deal with and they are a Silencershop now too.

The oil tycoons just decided they wanted more cash so they raised the price on a whim... They do it all the time, even now that we are pumping are own oil out of the ground again finely.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    What happened to the roads? Geez, crumbling apart by the day. Funny because there are roads around from Ancient Roman times that still work.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    the romans did not have good unions then.
    c if we had long lasting roads there would be no need 2 replace or fix n thus no need 4 them union jobs to redo da wrk.

can't have da! gots 2 keep them working.
    its not just the union worker, but his bosses, n the kkickbacks to the politicians reelection fund
    plus don't forget all the supply companies as well.

now b quiet, pay your taxes n enjoy the potholes

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It's the small pleasures in life...

Like, making it home so I can poop on MY toilet, instead of the disgusting ones at work.

nothing beats pooping in a bathroom that the cleaning crew cleaned overnight and u r the first to use in the morning, especially when the toliet water is still that deep blueish color and the whole room smells like lemon or orange or whatever else they cleaned with the night before.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    nothing beats pooping in a bathroom that the cleaning crew cleaned overnight and u r the first to use in the morning, especially when the toliet water is still that deep blueish color and the whole room smells like lemon or orange or whatever else they cleaned with the night before.

Cleaning crew.
    Fresh smell.

Hahahaha.
    I work in a disgusting mill.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    It's the small pleasures in life...

Like, making it home so I can poop on MY toilet, instead of the disgusting ones at work.

Nothing says class like NWI. :)::patriot:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Jessie Brown VA Hospital, walk in the door from the Parking Garage, about 50 feet, make a left hand U turn and go about 150 feet. You will pass the phony Starbucks and at the next right, you will find the cleanest restrooms in the hospital. Clean up after yourself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom