Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    We have core heaters in all of ours and keep them plugged in. Even at that some do not start.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I have 0 complaints of the Town of Porter and their snow removal, especially after visiting the old house in Portage. It looked like the frozen tundra and slippery.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Maybe the guy who lived down the street that the city took care of moved to your new neighborhood.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Maybe the guy who lived down the street that the city took care of moved to your new neighborhood.
    Highly unlikely. Maybe a similar situation over here. :dunno: I'll have to find out when we're all done hibernating.

Anyone know if CP is having a show in February since Valpo is still out of commission. Last time is was posted last minute, and it is still not listed. March is listed.
    https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/crown-point-gun-show/

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Heading to Wisconsin to spend the day with my Russian fencing student. Dasha, (along with about a dozen other kids I coach) will compete in the 3 state high school fencing conference championships. I believe she should win. She is currently undefeated in every conference event she has attended and is the only fencer to ever achieve that in the history of the conference. She should NOT be fencing in high school events.

After the competition we have a conference call set up for her with a school in California.

And we are going to stop at the MARS CHEESE CASTLE on the way home to buy some meats and cheeses. Because Wisconsin is Dairyland :rockwoot:

Sunday she and I will spend the day at Northwestern University. She was invited there by the NU coach for an informal meeting. Currently the NU women's fencing team is the #2 fencing team in the country.

Tuesday I meet with the executives of the foreign exchange program at her high school. They are coming to meet with me because I ripped them a brand new, and giant size, ********* due to a list of ways they failed this girl & her family after getting her to come to school in the USA. They had good intentions but they simply didn't understand the level at which this girl fences. She was ranked #7 in Russia. She won the Gold medal in their national championships 2 years in a row. Then she came to the US and told by her high school coach that she couldn't fence in regional/national American tournaments and was stuck in local high school competitions! I broke so many rules with her and flew her to North Carolina to Fencing in her 1 and only US nation event. After only 1 US national event there is now a 17 year old Russian girl who is ranked 52nd in the US. She will move up in March because we are flying to California. She will move up again when we fly to Kansas. And again and again with other events we go to. But she got stuck in high school events because ???

Wednesday we go back to NU for a formal visit with the NU team, tour the fencing facilities, formal meeting with the coaches, meet the athletics and academic advisors, talk to admissions, campus tours, etc.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    munster red lobster at noon today flooded.
    ceiling water line busted and flooded the inside.
    videos on facebook.

guess the lobsters had enough.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Cobbler's kids always need shoes.

I guess when you are in breakdown maintenance it is about the same.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I've culled a lot of lumber. My SIL culls beaver, yote, coons and &ct.

What is 12 oz. and sport culling?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom