• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    With the Illinois driver doing 115 in a 35 in snow conditions..... Nothing to see here as it is in Illinois and all those idiots do that stuff. They give out drivers licenses to anyone over there. Worst drivers ever, only seconded by Cali and New York drivers...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    cali drivers not bad they dumb.
    they do 80+ on freeway and then it starts to rain and they still doing 80+ in southern cali and then boom... 20 car pile up. :facepalm:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I didn't have the wherewithal to know where my phone was 90% of the time.
    Hope all is going better for you now. I know I have been in and out of hospitals. One time I wasn't given my phone for awhile. Good reason, I thought I was getting in firefights in Germany before we even were going to Afghanistan. Apparently one time my dad and I were rescuing kids in Somalia. Apparently when I am really drugged up, I'm a world traveler. Although to be fair, I had been in Germany some months before lol.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I can't wait till Monday. 53° forecast. Gonna feel 100° warmer compared to tomorrow morning.
    Told the boss im not going in to work tomorrow too. Don't have a block heater in my car and im not starting it at -20. Horrible on the top end of the motor, cam bearings and such.
    Seems like most places have closed for the day or are not opening till noon tomorrow anyway. My parts supplier is closed till Friday so whats the point anyway.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Hope all is going better for you now. I know I have been in and out of hospitals. One time I wasn't given my phone for awhile. Good reason, I thought I was getting in firefights in Germany before we even were going to Afghanistan. Apparently one time my dad and I were rescuing kids in Somalia. Apparently when I am really drugged up, I'm a world traveler. Although to be fair, I had been in Germany some months before lol.

Damn, I just get dopey..

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I was washing dishes and the dogs came upstairs asking to go outside. I grabbed the door handle and my hand stuck to it.

It's COLD and getting colder...

I suspect at least some of my chickens are gonna die tonight.

I hear ya on the chickens. I went out and bought some foil backed insulation board and did the inside of the coop with it this past weekend. Lowered the ceiling with it too, to make a smaller space for their body heat. Im hoping it helps. I also sealed up all the nooks and crannies to prevent any drafts. Guess I'll find out in the morning

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    heat lamp??

To many coops go up in flames because of those. The wife follows a lot of chicken groups on spacebook and you wouldnt believe how many catch fire because of the heat lamps. You've got extremely dry wood, hay, and pine shavings. To big of a risk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom