• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Long and busy weekend. Got the garden done even with the chill in the air yesterday. Tired and sore. Going to try to plant this week before the holiday weekend so I can just sit back and relax.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I planted a bunch of stuff yesterday also. Pulled something in my lower back and can barely move today. Had to call off work.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    what did you plant?
    see why no good deed goes unpunished.

Geraniums in the front and lemonbalm around the deck in the back. The lemonbalm helps with mosquitoes. I had to sit on the ground to plant it, and I disturbed an ant nest. The little sumbiches bit me all over both arms.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Got lots of stuff planted over the past week. I'm fine. My wife hurt her back. She is in pain too. Went to school wearing a TENS unit to give her shock therapy and a bottle of ibuprofen.

I had some norco left from when the neighbor's dog bit me, and it's taking the edge off.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I almost had a south of the river limb removal incident trying to re cable the garage door.... But I kept saying, "don't be like them, not like them", then I ran my tongue through my teeth counting them and Bam, spring popped on... I am not like them...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Geraniums in the front and lemonbalm around the deck in the back. The lemonbalm helps with mosquitoes. I had to sit on the ground to plant it, and I disturbed an ant nest. The little sumbiches bit me all over both arms.

And the snow gods will make it cold soon so all your work is for nothing... mmmuuuhhhhaaaaa.

u know what's good 4 msquitoes? not going outside. lol

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    And the snow gods will make it cold soon so all your work is for nothing... mmmuuuhhhhaaaaa.

u know what's good 4 msquitoes? not going outside. lol

I don't go out much, but I do enjoy sitting on the deck with my coffee in the morning or playing fetch with the dogs. (Well, playing fetch with Daisy, anyway. Cocoa does not understand the concept. He thinks "fetch" means grab the ball, run to the farthest corner of the yard with it, and chew it up.)

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Snap that dog thinks he has a Glock and needs some stippling apparently...

After this temperature drop happened the other day I can't barely move around... Everything hurts...

Wish this weather would straighten out so I could...

CT Congrats on not being one of them...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    the indiana project appleseed chapter broke off mt Project Appleseed a while back. im drawing a blank as to what that sub-chapter calls itself now and if they still do training. anyone recall? rough riders i think? or riders something??

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I am, once again, reminded of why I despise going to Mordor: Non-driving Fu@#s and the rain didn't help matters any. On the plus side my echocardiogram is done and I made it home alive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom