• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Yep gonna miss pretty much all the Christmas incentives. I'm getting $9k to sell it back, if I got the repair it was much lower. Wonder how long it will take them to "review/approve" this round of docs...

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Wow, single digits this morning. Don't know about the rest, but like ballstarter, I'm really grateful for remote start. Now if only I can remotely refuel hahaha. At least it will be somewhat warmer later.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yep, I waited to get gas because I didn't have my gloves with me. Need to get it today. I'm at 1/2 tank, and i don't let it get emptier than that in the winter.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I'm figuring that I'll deal with mine sometime this summer. They are giving me $5100 if I let them "fix" my 2010 Jetta TDI. For that amount of money I'll let them fix it even if I lose 1 or 2 mpg.

Yep gonna miss pretty much all the Christmas incentives. I'm getting $9k to sell it back, if I got the repair it was much lower. Wonder how long it will take them to "review/approve" this round of docs...

I would love to keep mine too, but living out in the sticks in Laporte County you'd be lucky to see a snowplow once a day. Time to get a 4 wheel or AWD. I will be getting back almost 10k and that could go up if I watch my miles.

My financial consent form is still in the review process for the last week now.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I would love to keep mine too, but living out in the sticks in Laporte County you'd be lucky to see a snowplow once a day. Time to get a 4 wheel or AWD. I will be getting back almost 10k and that could go up if I watch my miles.

My financial consent form is still in the review process for the last week now.
    Financial consent form? Is that the offer letter you got notarized? This is all taking way too long, and actually longer than the court ordered 20 days from start to finish (minus appt date). I'll be done with VW for a good long while after this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom