Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Baby eczema is getting really old, really fast. We are introducing fruits and vegetables to his diet once a day. Unfortunately, we can only be reactive to food reactions. You never know what will cause a flare up. 2 days eating squash then today, bam! Instant rash that ruptured.

Banned:
    Sweet potato
    Butternut squash
    Simalac & Kirkland formulas

I know you're looking for an internal cause, but in the meantime, have you tried Gold Bond Eczema cream? I think there's a baby version of it. It really helps the eczema on my hands.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I know you're looking for an internal cause, but in the meantime, have you tried Gold Bond Eczema cream? I think there's a baby version of it. It really helps the eczema on my hands.

Ballstater98, I'm sorry that I've not gone back to re-read all the troubles, but as Snappy points out you are looking for an internal cause. Have you already ruled out external causes too? Many people are allergic to things like Lanolin (naturally contained in wool). Babies are especially susceptible to all sorts of issues.

Honestly I think you are on the right track ... but at the same time checking your laundry detergents, soaps, shampoos, baby oils, and cleaning supplies may help too.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    With our kids (eons ago when they were babies), skin issues went away when we started using fragrance-free laundry detergent. Never even took a chance with the grandkids ... went fragrance-free laundry detergent from the start.

Good luck and hope you find the cause soon. Hate to see little ones unhappy.
    I use that stuff too. I am allergic to a lot of perfumes and scented :poop:. My wife hates it, because that includes most scented candles and air fresheners.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    PCP, I almost said screw it and went to a nice Italian Restaurant... I sooooo miss Lasagna, Pasta, and Conoli's... but I'm putting a little meat in ever so often waiting for the blood sugars to move back down... Although my normal diet would make you skinny.... lol.... Just saying...

I guess my normal diet would be more like what you would fund growing naturally in the woods per sey...

Chef Larry
    The pump is going to give you a lot more control if you get it dialed in and it is working... lol....

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    For all of you guys who hate Walmart. Schererville have CCI mini mags 100 $7.47, Rem 500 $24.98, and Winchester Super X 100 $8.47 .22.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Currently, we've narrowed it down to internal having done controlled tests on the externals (not to say they are a catalyst or not). We've been working this for 3 months now when it first started. Trial and error is unfortunately what we have been told. He has an appointment coming up soon so we will see.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Shooting at Wake Forest University where my daughter goes to school.

Actually across the street in campus owned off-campus housing. 2 black males with bandanas over their faces broke into a campus owned house rented by 4 male students, robbed them of cash & property. Fired a shot but didn't hit anyone, so no injuries.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    So I finally get to return to work on Sunday after 4 weeks of being out. In that time we have decided to try our hand at making wine from the concord grapes in our yard. We ended up filling a 64oz growler, 2 750ml bottles and a partial 64 oz growler. Everything is looking good so far the bottles are bubbling and the balloons have filled with gas. Only 3 more weeks till we rack them and filter for another 6 weeks. Then its time to rack and bottle. If everything goes good in a year we may end up making more as we managed to get a good 20lbs from our side while the neighbor probably got close to the same. She of course ended up making 28 jars of jelly.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Shooting at Wake Forest University where my daughter goes to school.

Actually across the street in campus owned off-campus housing. 2 black males with bandanas over their faces broke into a campus owned house rented by 4 male students, robbed them of cash & property. Fired a shot but didn't hit anyone, so no injuries.

Comment 1.
    Sorry to hear that. Glad your daughter is okay.

Comment 2.
    I guess the "No Guns" policy was defective.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It wouldn't do any good.
    But she could show this to people.
    [video=youtube;M1u0Byq5Qis]http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=M1u0Byq5Qis[/video]

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    For Jedi

funny-captions-26-03.jpg

Sure you can play in my muddle so long as I get to hold your head in it until you.... :xmad:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ok, i think i need some assistance from the Pink one....

So, im running a TV antenna and on my 3rd TV (longest run) i used to have about 20-30 channels.... Then 0..... Found the coax cable was broken right where it goes into the TV. Repaired that and now i get 3 channels... (56.1,56.2 & 56.3). I have no idea what else to look for.

My setup: Clearstream 4, bout 25' coax, 3 way splitter (2ohms loss), bout 25' coax to TV1, 35' coax to TV2, im guessing 50'+ to TV3

Apart from the 50+ coax to TV3 did you change anything else?
    Is the 3 way splitter powered or passive?

Your setup is it as follows:

ANTENNA <-coax-> 3 way splitter
    out 1 of splitter to TV1
    out 2 of splitter to TV2
    out 3 of splitter to TV3

Is the route the coax to TV3 the same route as you had before or did you run the cable a different way?
    What is that route? Any new electrical equiupment in that path? Wifi? Modems? desktops? new furnance/sump pump

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom