• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    It's looking like there are a lot of Liberals down around Tucson... the rest of the State appears to un-infected by the disease... I should be safe in Phoenix...

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    First of all i would like to say thanks to those that know that i am not a puppy mill and have stated such. Second to those that are calling me a puppy mill you can at least PM me with a question or two before you do that. To clear things up i am not a puppy mill, this is my dogs second litter in 6 years. This first one was planned, i wanted a big male out of her, my brother has one of her pups, several INGO members have one and the rest are with friends, everyone is very happy with their dogs. This litter was an unplanned litter that came right in the middle of a home remodel. We were talking about having her fixed but were tied up in the home remodel and she ended up pregnant, it will be her last litter. So before you start slinging mud at me you should at least have the balls to say something to me first.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    First of all i would like to say thanks to those that know that i am not a puppy mill and have stated such. Second to those that are calling me a puppy mill you can at least PM me with a question or two before you do that. To clear things up i am not a puppy mill, this is my dogs second litter in 6 years. This first one was planned, i wanted a big male out of her, my brother has one of her pups, several INGO members have one and the rest are with friends, everyone is very happy with their dogs. This litter was an unplanned litter that came right in the middle of a home remodel. We were talking about having her fixed but were tied up in the home remodel and she ended up pregnant, it will be her last litter. So before you start slinging mud at me you should at least have the balls to say something to me first.

Some folks get pretty twisted up abut pets. I understand this "But"........always a "But"............
    Just take a deep breath and use the PM system to ask/vent/call out etc.
    Doing this lets me sit back and enjoy the forum. I really like the place.
    Breaking 3 rules in a very short span of time usually does not end very well.

Have a great Sunday.........:)

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Some folks get pretty twisted up abut pets. I understand this "But"........always a "But"............
    Just take a deep breath and use the PM system to ask/vent/call out etc.
    Doing this lets me sit back and enjoy the forum. I really like the place.
    Breaking 3 rules in a very short span of time usually does not end very well.

Have a great Sunday.........:)

You as well CM, and i totally understand the feelings about pets, i love mine dearly.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    See GB that is why you don't want to move to AZ yet. Wait until THE BIG one when all of CA goes underwater and takes the crazies in AZ as well then your "desert property" will be the new beachfront propety.

You gotta get in now or you will pay California prices later.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    My take on the drama.

People should go to a shelter to get a dog. Wrong... Shelters are filled with 50% or more pits, what if you don't want a pit. Get what you want, because Freedom.

Applying CTC's logic to an alternative situation... People should not have babies, because there are thousands of children in shelters, you should get one of them. Wrong... Most of the shelters are filled with breeds people might not want. Get what you want, because Freedom. But I stand by that people should not have children when there are 1000's of children growing up in shelters. I hate children. CTC, I stand with you when applying your logic to children.

I would greatly support a punishment equal to putting down a pet. Such as, if you can't be responsible for a pet, in addition to giving it to a shelter, that person should also have to be neutered or spayed. Lets be honest, if you can't take care of a pet properly, you can't possibly take care of a child.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I don't recall anyone asking for your opinion....

I know, but I love you anyway. In a gay way. Just like Jedi loves you. Is that wrong? I don't think so! :p

... if you can't be responsible for a pet, in addition to giving it to a shelter, that person should also have to be neutered or spayed. Lets be honest, if you can't take care of a pet properly, you can't possibly take care of a child.

BOOM

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom