Not open for further replies.

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    On a separate thought; Wouldn't it be nice to find a convenient location for setting up a weekly steel target night? I'm a little jealous of those guys down south that have that.[/QUOTE]

I've got the targets and the stands. A small genny and a few double-headed construction lights on stands would be all we need to shoot in the dark. The place to do it....now that's the hard part...

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    On a separate thought; Wouldn't it be nice to find a convenient location for setting up a weekly steel target night? I'm a little jealous of those guys down south that have that.

I've got the targets and the stands. A small genny and a few double-headed construction lights on stands would be all we need to shoot in the dark. The place to do it....now that's the hard part...[/QUOTE]

Yep! I've got all that stuff as well. Waiting on GB to see what he has up his sleeve.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well nothing yet but there is two organizations that are looking for a piece of property and their both 501C3 so I'm trying to figure out how to get them a grant for the original expense but they would need to up their membership to take care of taxes and upkeep. Kind of wondered if there was enough interest here to add enough to maintain such a property.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Well nothing yet but there is two organizations that are looking for a piece of property and their both 501C3 so I'm trying to figure out how to get them a grant for the original expense but they would need to up their membership to take care of taxes and upkeep. Kind of wondered if there was enough interest here to add enough to maintain such a property.
    Interesting.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County

I've tinkered a bit with grants for 501 c3. It's not fun, and usually involves proving how this money will help your organization provide a service to the community. Also, you probably need 10 times the membership numbers required to do the work. Ask BigRetic about that.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    If a convenient location were available for shooting, I'd join. But, I doubt anything within 30 minutes would be possible.

Hell, my parent's yard is 30 minutes away and I still rarely shoot there.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well their both educational organizations but like I said I'm assisting at the beginning of the process so we will see...

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    Oh Boy Monday morning and off to work we go. :crying:

Yeah it sucks. Had a great weekend with friends and family. Didn't want to wake up this morning.

In other news. My wife suggested I should take a weekend trip to the machine gun shoot for my birthday. Me and my dad will leave Friday. Stay 2 nights and come back Sunday. Damn I love my wife.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom