• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Good Lord. Why do I get drawn into discussions about business with my wife? She answers questions about things like "price point" "margins" and "market share" with words like "feeling" and phrases like "I know this is great" then gets super pissed at me for wanting specifics and not "believing in her.".

I should just nod and ask how big the check needs to be.

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    Sweet!

The Hawks are in a tough spot. A lazy dump-in did them in. I like the new defenseman though.

Hawks looked good tonight. They need to keep that play for Saturday and we should pull out another victory. Im glad they say Timmonen for Rundblad. We need guys who can hit and skate. I don't see Q change my the lines and coming out with the same guys. Kane and Toews on the same line should help both guys get a little ice to skate around in. Looking forward to a great finish to an already awesome series.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I hope the Hawks win, only because I know how little people in SoCal actually care about the Ducks. I lived about a mile from the Duck Pond when they won in '07. That's in the proximity of a ton of sports bars, Angel Stadium, and is a densely populated area. I went out after the win expecting some good partying, maybe even some looting and senseless destruction and got nothing. Traffic was typical of any game night, and Anacrime was dead. Places like that don't deserve championships.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Timmonen should be traded for a bag of pucks. Rundblad is still on my :poop: list. Saturday the Hawks need to set the tone early and don't look back. I think their chances are good in a game 7, even if it is away.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    2849_1148002816956_7976495_n.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom