• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    There's a friendly Mexican fella who mowed my lawn yesterday. He keeps knocking on the door afterwards with his hand out, so I always give him a firm handshake before closing the door. Very cordial, and nice of him to do my lawn for free even though he doesn't live in my neighborhood.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    A few days ago I asked a neighbor about an older neighbor that I haven't seen lately. He said that he passed in Dec. He was in his mid 90s. :(

He tulips look beautiful.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    A few days ago I asked a neighbor about an older neighbor that I haven't seen lately. He said that he passed in Dec. He was in his mid 90s. :(

He tulips look beautiful.

That's a decent run. It's not GB status yet (I believe he's passed 90 centuries), but pretty good nonetheless.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well I'll tell you what..... that Moses dude wouldn't take crap from the .gov for sure and the whole parting of the red sea thingy made me pickup one of those bibles and do some reading... Just saying...

Now the alien migration of 87AD was something all to itself....

Well thats enough of memory lane for now.... I think I'm going to pack up and hit a firing range today after all....

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    *-Gas station worker attacked by mob-*
    42-year-old Merrillville man suffered a fractured skull when he was knocked down, beaten and robbed Thursday night as he left work, Lt. Thomas Pawlak said Friday.
    The victim is shown on surveillance video leaving the gas station at 2295 Grant St. about 10:45 p.m.
    As he walked out, he was surrounded by about a dozen young teens "who came from all directions," Pawlak said.
    Some of the attackers could have been as young as 10 to 12 years old, Pawlak said.
    The mob knocked the man down, went through his pockets and took his wallet. His skull was fractured and he had other injuries, Pawlak said. He was initially treated at the Methodist Hospitals Northlake campus, but was later flown to Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, Ill.
    The surveillance video shows the teens had been inside the gas station earlier that night, then apparently returned and watched for the clerk to exit the building, Pawlak said.
    Lake County Detective Jeff Minchuk, who is assigned to the Gary Violent Crimes Unit, is
    investigating the robbery and battery. Anyone with information can call him at 881-1210.
    loricaldwelltrib/lakecountysheriffdept

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Mob attacks.... might have to start carrying the EXTAR pistol and a beta mag...

have to act like I'm in the Harbor all the time....

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Ehmm I'm acustomed to the PPS. Don't think I could go back to the full size P99.... I'd like to Believe if they saw one melon Pop they'd all scatter like the cockroaches they are

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well I'm guessing one 357 magnum would probably suffice but I hate to be wrong...

I was wrong back at Little Big Horn, he should have brought the gatlin guns.... Sooooo now on I normally go over board rather than under....

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Darn rain.

Saw one of my neighbors pull into his driveway, he's retired and been having some health problems.
    Hasn't cut his grass yet. So I ask him if he could use a little help.
    I spend an hour on his grass on my Deere, get 3 swipes done on mine, when I had to stop. I was soaked from the rain and it was clumping too much.

Salt the earth, pave over the lawn, never have to mow grass again. Easily solved.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom