• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Home Depot hired a delivery guy to bring me 4000# of wood flooring. Dude had a sh!t attitude. Would not back into the loading area. So I said how about you just set it next to the sidewalk. He rolled the first pallet off the back of the truck and it fell 4' onto the roadway.

At that point I refused the delivery.

He spent an hour and a half hand loading 2000# of wood flooring back onto his truck.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    So it hardly rained at all yesterday during the move. Looked a little ominous for a bit. So very glad the sprinkles were at a minimum. All the large stuff has been moved into the house, except a coffee table, shelves, and my office chair. Gonna have to get a new gun safe though. Gotta get a new door and frame too, the one on the garage is too far gone. Then I get to start on the fiance's yard projects. I did put my foot down and tell her that priority 1 for yard projects is the fire pit. Then she laughed at me and said, "If you want to start with the heaviest thing first, go for it."
    I think I done goofed.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I have a hyooge burn pile that I have nothing else to do with it besides burn it. And I hate it. I can't stand burning it makes me nervous
    Same. The smell of smoke makes me uncomfortable, especially when I can smell the neighbors' firepit in the house.

Not knocking you firepit guys. You like what you like. I just don't get the appeal.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Anytime I get steaks, they are terrible... They cook to be grey and always tough and flavorless...

Is it cause it's Mexico beef?

What is the issue?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Anytime I get steaks, they are terrible... They cook to be grey and always tough and flavorless...

Is it cause it's Mexico beef?

What is the issue?
    The only way I like steaks is to buy a beef tenderloin and slice it up for the freezer. Otherwise, they are all overpriced and tough.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Soooooo I know I'm asking for it here...

But does anyone buy their meat from Save a Lot.
    I've bought chickens from Save a Lot, but there was some kind of name brand on the label. I have never bought anything from their butcher shop (if they have one).

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    So I believe they do legit butcher their own beef.

But the steaks have always been terrible. I will definitely never ever buy again, it's just 1 of those things that I'm walking through and want to give them anothwr chance. But always upsetting

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    So I believe they do legit butcher their own beef.

But the steaks have always been terrible. I will definitely never ever buy again, it's just 1 of those things that I'm walking through and want to give them anothwr chance. But always upsetting

I have and won’t again.
    I have a hyooge burn pile that I have nothing else to do with it besides burn it. And I hate it. I can't stand burning it makes me nervous

I have had a fire get away from me once…… maybe since the fire pit crowd is mostly urban…. Too me fire is also work lol the last thing I want to do is work more. I also think fires aren’t as entertaining sober.

That being said…. I am installing a wood burner in my house soooo ? But it isn’t the “fire” that attracted me I have other motives.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom