• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have been a member for several years and will certainly remain one as long as Obama is in the WH. The NRA may not be perfect but I know its strength comes from its numbers and that is what scares the heck out of the politicians in many districts across the country.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I don't understand to whole gun control issue at all. They know criminals can outgun law abiding citizens so GC makes no sense. The hard criminal will always have guns. GC laws don't apply to hard criminals because they have guns regardless of what the law says.

Last edited:

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I have been a member for several years and will certainly remain one as long as Obama is in the WH. The NRA may not be perfect but I know its strength comes from its numbers and that is what scares the heck out of the politicians in many districts across the country.
    I'm glad I joined anyway. I like being a member of different clubs. Here's another great club I joined.
    Hoosier Exploration and Recovery • Portal:yesway:

When you find something very old in the ground like a silver coin, you get this feeling of having some sort of connection to it besides digging it up. Sounds crazy but it's just a neat and undescribable feeling.

Last edited:

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I designed and scratchbuilt electric RC balsa planes before my kids came along. I hope to get back into it someday. I really love the slow fliers and park-flyers.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Congratulations. Every member counts. Joining the NRA is the first and best thing to do to protect gun rights. It's a shame some of the NRA misinformers had to drag their heads out of the mud just to crap on this thread.

As long as the nra fights against my Rights, I'll go after them.

The Second Amendment is not about duck hunting... besides, all I need to do is quote the nra and they do a good enough job of it themselves... speaking of which they endorsed another antigun democrat last week...

Ignorant or traitor. Those are the only two choices when talking about the nra or it's members. Remember, it only hurts because it's true.

Top Bottom