• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Damn sure won't be the Senate. If several key Senators think they have cover, they'll kiss the statue of John Moses Browning with their hand stretched out behind them to collect their 30 pieces of silver.

If we avoid the onslaught of unchecked gun control, it will be because of the courts and not the Senate.
    The filibuster is still available at least.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    He might actually have some principles. I liked what I read in his op-ed about why he would vote against the 'For the People Act', and if he actually has the courage of his convictions he will deserve our respect in that area, also

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This can't be. Ive been told, on INGO, that the NRA is worthless and does nothing for our 2nd Amendment rights.
    The ILA at least has some usefulness.

IF I were ever to throw money at the NRA, it would be to that part of the org. The main body? Not until captain fancy suits (and most of the BOD) is gone.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    What are the other 2A rights organizations doing with the Supreme Court?
    Well, the 2A Foundation has the best track record there with Heller and McDonald. It isn't like the NRA is the only one fighting in the courts trying to get there. Getting there is mostly a crap shoot though. Hopefully Barrett will help get some more cases in front of them.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I say all 2A organizations need to band together and hit back as a United front. Not saying share money, but agree to push for say something of great importance like the repeal of the NFA or getting it to the new SCOTUS to rule it unconstitutional because it is an infringement on the right to bear arms.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I say all 2A organizations need to band together and hit back as a United front. Not saying share money, but agree to push for say something of great importance like the repeal of the NFA or getting it to the new SCOTUS to rule it unconstitutional because it is an infringement on the right to bear arms.
    They kind of do. They all take cases as they present themselves. Most of it is at the state level, and the USSC has been stonewalling cases for a while. I think Thomas, Alito, and Gorsuch are all firmly in the progun camp. Roberts has been seemingly unwilling to take any cases. That means we need either Barrett or Kavanaugh to say yes to taking a case, and both for a win. Time will tell if that comes to fruition much. This NY case may tell us a lot.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    In my opinion, the NRA is nothing but another critter in the swamp. Until I see some actual leadership towards defending the Constitution of the United States, plus fighting to repeal Unconstitutional laws and regulations, the bastards running that organization can go **** themselves. Know Why? Because I am going to do what I do.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Tuning in to see who our next pro 2A lobby to congress is?

Where is our representation in the Virginia governor election?

Top Bottom