• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    My brother and I went last time here and Louisville. He always says he needs to join but ends up using my wife’s ticket instead.
    I have my tickets ordered. I think last two times I went, tickets weren’t delivered until week before.

Matt

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh, I didn’t see that. I let my membership lapse and was considering rejoining, I’m old enough that lifetime doesn’t make much sense for me, I can just do 5 years at a time unless rates go up a lot.
    is there any advantage to a lifetime membership over regular?

Im not an expert, but my understanding is its the same rule of thumb for your lifetime vs 4 year LTCH. Do you intend on maintaining membership long enough that it is cheaper over time vs paying every year?

for ease of math, if its $10/year and lifetime is $100. will you be a member longer than 11 years? If so, yes.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    The protest's at this are always over hyped, and under delivered. The worst Ive seen was in Atlanta (election year). My daughter was 5, and didn't realize everyone was not pro trump. As my mother walked by the protesters screaming "This is what democracy look like (actual words not a grammar error). My daughter started helping by walking over and chanting "make american great".

Good girl!

raptrbreth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    New Palestine
    I just checked and it looks like GOA only does annual memberships. Originally I was thinking about a shirt with Elmer Fudd and Butters on it but I’m not sure most of the people at NRA would get it.

I just checked and GOA does have life memberships. When you click on Join, look to the left menu bar, there is a Life Member option.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    If you would like to volunteer, NRA still needs help for Wednesday's NRA Foundation Banquet, 24 April 1-5PM and Wall of Guns, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (meals not provided).

If interested contact:

Mr. Craig Haggard
    625 East SR 42
    Mooresville, Indiana 46158
    chaggard@nrahq.org

Kirk Freeman
    Director, NW Indiana
    INDIANA STATE RIFLE & PISTOL ASSOCIATION
    So, they want volunteers to work a banquet and don’t even feed them?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Can they pick through the uneaten scraps in the bus tubs?

1uty95.jpg

drm-hp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Brownsburg
    I just signed up for myself and the wife.
    We have never been to an NRA convention before, we're looking forward to this as we've never been this close.
    See you there,
    Doug

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    Al signed up and registered! Looking forward to it. Last time I went with a friend and he was wanting to go home after only an hour...1hr! There is no way he saw everything in that short amount of time, needless to say I started a little longer given that I drove; I still didn’t get to see all that I wanted to that day. This time I will go by my self or somebody that doesn’t just run thru the dang thing.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Thanks for the pre-registration links gang. I didn't realize you could do that. I got passes for me and the kids. Looking forward to at least one day of fun.

afcolt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    Madison Co.
    It is remarkable to me, working just outside Indy, how many people around here didn’t realize the NRAAM is in Indy this year—including some pretty focused gun enthusiasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    It is remarkable to me, working just outside Indy, how many people around here didn’t realize the NRAAM is in Indy this year—including some pretty focused gun enthusiasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Everybody hates the NRA until they bring a free gun show to town.

Top Bottom