Now Dishwashers targeted by Biden climate warriors…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “On Friday, the Biden Energy Department announced new efficiency standards to limit water usage and energy consumption for new dishwashers. If implemented, the rules would require that dishwashers cut water and power usage by 34% and 27% respectively, according to Bloomberg Law. For smaller models, the mandatory reductions are 22% for power and 11% for water.”

Also, read the link it lists many of the things the government is coming after…

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I bought a dishwasher in about 2016 and it was already compromised in that you can't dry the dishes properly without adding a chemical drying agent. What a rotten deal. I would have had my old one rebuilt had I known that. Surely it is government interference in our lives. If only one could put a longer time or a repeat on the drying cycle, but no, there isn't any setting for that. And now they are going to make it even worse. Someone on this site has a signature that is prefect for this situation:
    "No situation is ever so bad that the government can't make it worse."

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    Seems like most of the headlines today seem like a piece from the Onion or Saturday Night Live ..........
    Lets go back to hand washing using an average of 27 gallons vs 3-4 ( per a google search )
    What`s next ? Cutting ones hand off .............Allowing only one shower per week .........( lets ban tubs too ) ........Ban car washes .........
    No more working outside on hot days where you might get thirsty ..........(hmmm)

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    They are on an absolute ****ing rampage to dismantle the quality of life of western civilization.

That is the problem. For the politicians and elite, they don't care. They have "people" to do things for them. But they are burning down the standard of living as a sacrifice to their false "environmental" god (but really just an excuse to grab more power over everyone's lives.)

Top Bottom