• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I've already got my start for Decembeard 2025. Of course, I started it back in 1997 with some periods of experimenting with different lengths and styles (with a few unfortunate trimmings that left my chin bare for a short time). I would have started earlier but I simply didn't have much growth until the middle of my senior year of high school.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    The beard needs approval from NO ONE. If you need the approval of society or a woman, don't bother. Stick with your lotions and grooming "products", Nancy.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    my wife went out of town this past weekend and when she came back one of the first words out of her month was something about 'no shave november' being over.......... I said Decembeard just started.

Not to mention I started growing this fabulous man fur in early October anyway.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    well I have my next round of fire fighter training in April so Ill have to shave sometime before then anyway. hell, to be honest Im not technically suppose to have anything the prohibits an SCBA from sealing to my face right now anyway.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Had a beard from August '12 till the end of October and I shaved it off. I also shave my head year round, let it stay 1/4" or so during the winter, but when I shaved my beard for the first time in over a year, I felt like I looked like a white grape. Haven't shaved for a month, feeling normal again.

Problem with having a beard is if I have a TB patient or something else that requires a true respirator, I have to go to my locker and get my razor and shave it off. Made it 14 months or so on the last beard. We'll see how long this one can go.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Had a beard from August '12 till the end of October and I shaved it off. I also shave my head year round, let it stay 1/4" or so during the winter, but when I shaved my beard for the first time in over a year, I felt like I looked like a white grape. Haven't shaved for a month, feeling normal again.

Problem with having a beard is if I have a TB patient or something else that requires a true respirator, I have to go to my locker and get my razor and shave it off. Made it 14 months or so on the last beard. We'll see how long this one can go.
    You guys don't have a PAPR? They suck but it beats shaving. Plus, bee keeper looks good on someone. I dot even have to go to N-95 fit testing.

Top Bottom