• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Ok, so Novembeard is right around the corner boys (and girls if you wish to participate, dont want to exclude anyone)..

Whos in?

Already over a week into my beard (kinda jumped the gun I guess)..

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Sure, but I'm always bearded.

My wife (girlfriend at the time) wanted me to shave my beard while we were on vacation. I didn't have my trimmers, just a razor to clean up my neck for the wedding we were attending. After, what seemed to be an hour of yanking out my beard, she said, "I don't like it, you look too young." Since then, I've only been without some sort of beard once, and that was when my trimmers went crazy and scalped my beard. It was too far gone to try and fix it, so I shaved it all off. My wife has been trying to get me to trim it up a bit, but this will give me an excuse to go all out.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    I had to quit last year due to Fire practicals... Sucked. My daughter (5 year old) this morning told me to shave the face and quit shaving the head, I laughed, as she knows my day off when shes at school, I buzz my hair off every week.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I let the chin pubes go au natural about 2 weeks ago. I can't handle a full beard though. I've tried several times, once it gets to that itchy stage about a week or so in, I'm toast. I just don't have it in me to wait it out until I gets longer, softer, and stops itching.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    To obtain a full arse man beard by November 1, I need to start early in October. Mine seems to grow at about 3 different rates. Takes a couple trimmings till I don't look like a coyote with mange. Mine is more of a piece of personal protective gear than a fashion statement. I will be lighting up the outdoor woodburner soon and a little singe of the beard is better than burnt facial skin any day.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    i'm a couple weeks in. It's goes from a deer season beard to a no shave novemember beard to a its winter beard and then it comes off when i eventually get tired of looking like a mess around February

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    Been working on mine since mid July.. Trimmed it a couple of times to even it out, and it's past time to trim the neckbeard off. Oh well.. I'm not out to impress anybody.

Top Bottom