• ...and so much more!
  • 1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    I see 2-3 threads a week started by people who just joined, or with less than 50 posts in 10 years of membership. They are almost always asking "What will do you if HR 127 passes?" or "What guns do you like to shoot?" or "will you comply with..."

I'm constantly amazed at how many people are so candid in revealing so much stuff.

Wake up guys...the internet is not private.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Every single member of INGO will fully comply with all federal laws, no matter how onerous.

All federal agents may now leave the forum, assured that we are all law-abiding peaceful people with no guns whatsoever.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I see 2-3 threads a week started by people who just joined, or with less than 50 posts in 10 years of membership. They are almost always asking "What will do you if HR 127 passes?" or "What guns do you like to shoot?" or "will you comply with..."

I'm constantly amazed at how many people are so candid in revealing so much stuff.

Wake up guys...the internet is not private.
    But, but, but. . . . . . . she said she LOVED me! :dunno: :bacondance:

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    If the atf shows up I'll put on my finest powdered wig and tri-corner hat and happily show them my trusty musket.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    All you have to do is ask them if they are police or a government agent, legally they have to tell you. /s

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Haay Gize...if the Zombies invade, what kind of 80% lower, brace, and suppressor do you recommend? And where can I pick one up?

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Makes me sad when I have to explain how they all ended up at the bottom of Lake Monroe :(
    I know that the "lost in the lake" comments are mostly for laughs, but I'd like to know where it originated from.

I have literally sold almost all of my guns. I don't have to show any proof either. And with rare exception, I couldn't pick out a buyer if they lined them up in front of me.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I know that the "lost in the lake" comments are mostly for laughs, but I'd like to know where it originated from.
    Note to any agencies reading this. My comment was NOT for laughs. My firearms are at the bottom of Lake Monroe, lost during a horrible storm. Serial numbers were not kept, therefor I have no record of their loss.

I’m not sure where it originated, but I’m sure it was a gag that as our gov became more tyrannical became a more realistic sounding response than listing your “controversial” property online for the world to read. There’s only maybe 3 people who know what I own and where it is kept, and 2 of them are family. (What I mean, for our 3 letter friends, is only 3 people know the area my boat sank)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Note to any agencies reading this. My comment was NOT for laughs. My firearms are at the bottom of Lake Monroe, lost during a horrible storm. Serial numbers were not kept, therefor I have no record of their loss.

I’m not sure where it originated, but I’m sure it was a gag that as our gov became more tyrannical became a more realistic sounding response than listing your “controversial” property online for the world to read. There’s only maybe 3 people who know what I own and where it is kept, and 2 of them are family. (What I mean, for our 3 letter friends, is only 3 people know the area my boat sank)
    Okay, give me a hint. Idle zone side or "fast" side? :stickpoke:

Top Bottom