• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Though I walk threw the valley in the shadow of darkness, I shall fear no evil...:patriot::ar15:

...for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
    Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
    Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Just this once, I think I prefer that version.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Ordered 500 rds. of brown bear for the xcr from Palmetto State Armory. Just ordered 2 XD mags and 2 Mk III 22/45 mags and a Blackwater sling from Cdnninvestments.

I am spending my money on the only things that will have value in a few years. Sold out the 401K. I'm buying gold and food and guns from now on and just going to start a piggy back account.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I'm poor, but I happen to have 150 125 grain cast 9mm rounds loaded to just 900 fps. Way too light, they barely dribble out of the gun. I was trying for a slow, no worries about leading load, but that was a bit underwhelming.

So, I think I will pull all those bullets today, and then load them again... a fresh batch of non-serialized ammo just to mark the occasion :)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I got my Marlin 30AW and 3 boxes of LeveRevolution to go with it yesterday. Today I cling to my children and sob, for their fate now lies in the hands of people who care not what they can do for my children, but what my children can do for them.

And Thank God for the Military Ch, Discovery Ch, History, Nogin, Cartoon Network, Encore Westerns, and the good ol DVD player.

Is this prayer better?

Almighty and most merciful Father, we humbly beseech Thee, of Thy great goodness, to restrain these immoderate rains with which we have had to contend. Grant us fair weather for Battle. Graciously hearken to us as soldiers who call upon Thee that, armed with Thy power, we may advance from victory to victory, and crush the oppression and wickedness of our enemies and establish Thy justice among men and nations.

They should have to recite this in Congress...

Old Syko

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    It's all fun and games until someone loses a weiner.

After today that will never again be a problem as there will be enough weenie flying around for everyone.

While I dont support the man, I support the office of the President.

I've often heard this said yet it still doesn't meld. I suppose it is possible to support the concept of the office but he who holds the office at any given time is still it's direct representitive and the recipient of the support.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I've often heard this said yet it still doesn't meld. I suppose it is possible to support the concept of the office but he who holds the office at any given time is still it's direct representative and the recipient of the support.

:+1:
    And remember, dissent is now the highest form of patriotism :rolleyes:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    No, you are a bleeding hear liberal who doesn't support the troops. You are anti american.

Oh wait, I think I am a year late on those comments. They surely don't apply now do they?

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    I've often heard this said yet it still doesn't meld. I suppose it is possible to support the concept of the office but he who holds the office at any given time is still it's direct representitive and the recipient of the support.

and your allowed the same oppinion. Just as I think you oppinion doesn't meld.

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    As a hugh fan of the movie Blazing saddles I found this friggin hilarious! I am glad that I had a satellite TV today since all of the Liberal Democratic stations were showing the illegal inaug. of the %$@#!^ president. All we have to do is fight till 2012 if we make it that long and we can hopefully get the right person in there!
    Is there anyway I can send the Blazing Saddle video to someone! They voted for Hussein O'Bama?
    TEDNUGENTSARAHPALIN2012TEDNUGENTSARAHPALIN2012TEDNUGENTSARAHPALIN

Top Bottom