• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foxxie02

Marksman
    Rating - 97.2%
    35   1   0
    May 23, 2008
    on this day of inaug that I dont feel a bit good about I am gonna go and buy a new 15 round hand gun, ar clip and some ammo to protest and make my political statement and financial statement all at once. what is everybody else doing on this sad day...

G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    I am finalizing plans to attend a meeting of the Friends of the NRA so that I may help sell tickets to the Dinner on May 2nd in Richmond at the Elks Country Club.

Scutter and Spasmo,
    You have to open Carry when you are naked. There is a nudist campground around the corner from me. Are you members?

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Now that the tables are turned, let's see if everyone in Broad Ripple scrapes off the "Not my President" and "Dissent is Patriotism" bumper stickers...

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Scutter and Spasmo,
    You have to open Carry when you are naked. There is a nudist campground around the corner from me. Are you members?

Scutter, I think we found our new campground since our old one is now only open to seasonals. :)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I am finalizing plans to attend a meeting of the Friends of the NRA so that I may help sell tickets to the Dinner on May 2nd in Richmond at the Elks Country Club.

I used to be (back in the 1990s) on the committee that held Friends of NRA banquets at the Beef House, so I attended several. One of the things that I noticed which continues to disturb me is the disconnect among the different "types" of attendees. Almost all were NRA members, but their ideas of "reasonable gun control laws" were dramatically different.

I suggest (and feel free to ignore me) that you get someone to give a brief speech about the facts that there are no "bad guns" or "good guns" and that everyone's rights are facing greater threats now than ever before. Too many people in the gun owning community have fallen prey to the divide and conquer tactics so adeptly used by the anti-rights activists and their willing accomplices the mass media.

A Friends of NRA banquet seems like a good place to try to reach an audience that may not participate in online forums. Such a presentation may not reach all or even any of them, but it's worth a try.

Nathan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Wabash, Indiana
    sad day indeed, and nearly every channel has it. thank god for comedy central! i'll be doing a lot of praying about the future of our country and i hope you guys do the same

Top Bottom