• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Any magazine over 10 rounds is illegal to have in your possession in DC ... unless you're a journalist.

7YB7ZICAEQITOWKRX747NY2CYY.jpg

For a guy in France, you seem to have good recall for the ******** that goes on in these parts!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Hey Democrats. Wanna reduce sudden influxes in reported instances of mass shootings or someone that just happens to get busted in the planning phase?

Stop proposing gun control legislation. Isn't it odd that they increase every time you do that?

What a coincidence. NOT.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Hey Democrats. Wanna reduce sudden influxes in reported instances of mass shootings or someone that just happens to get busted in the planning phase?

Stop proposing gun control legislation. Isn't it odd that they increase every time you do that?

What a coincidence. NOT.

Progressives do not care about shootings, deaths, or guns.

Progressives care only about control. It is the sole consistency in all they do.

Progressives are the spawn of Hell.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Isn't that something?

Think of it.....this is the bubble these piece of **** lackies of the central state live in....it's where they form their "perspective of the world".

As a non-American I still don't understand why those DC gun laws are not judged unconstitutional. :dunno:

Washington DC is supposed to the capital of the land of the free but somehow you have less freedom than in the rest of the country.

You're supposed to have equality before the law but a US-Citizen living in Texas has more freedom than one living in DC.

Heck even I can own guns , and magazines with over 10 rounds, that would be illegal in DC and in several US states.

Thomas Jefferson wrote "all men are created equal" ... but I don't remember the rest being "unless they live in California, Maryland, Hawaii'" and a bunch of other states where your average citizen cannot own mags over 10 rounds.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    As a non-American I still don't understand why those DC gun laws are not judged unconstitutional. :dunno:

Washington DC is supposed to the capital of the land of the free but somehow you have less freedom than in the rest of the country.

You're supposed to have equality before the law but a US-Citizen living in Texas has more freedom than one living in DC.

Heck even I can own guns , and magazines with over 10 rounds, that would be illegal in DC and in several US states.

Thomas Jefferson wrote "all men are created equal" ... but I don't remember the rest being "unless they live in California, Maryland, Hawaii'" and a bunch of other states where your average citizen cannot own mags over 10 rounds.
    We really need a :yesway: :yesway: post reaction! For when :yesway: just isn't enough!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I've been on INGO since 2010! :fogey:
    You have a better grasp of the America that once was, and should be, than at least half of our population, mon ami! :patriot:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Centralizing of state is a raping of Liberty.

I'm not much the fan of the centralized state. I suspect Jefferson would agree.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Think of DC as Pyongyang with food...

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    What is a "large capacity ammunition feeding device"?

Google says:
    Large capacity ammunition feeding device. A magazine, belt, drum, feed strip, or similar device for a firearm manufactured after September 13, 1994, that has a capacity of, or that can be readily restored or converted to accept, more than 10 rounds of ammunition.

And that is the ATF definition.
    That would be a really big trough. That ammunition gets hungry!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

The basic issue is that you deal in truth as you look upon the actions of domestic enemies acting to destroy the republic operating in usurped authority.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010

Holy cow. I thought you were a hoosier living in France. Can I ask how you settled on INGO? That's incredible.

Top Bottom