Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Mantis could be cool. Reactive eaters, can be friendly and interactive and the angry ones can't do much to hurt you. Available in a lot of varieties. They'd probably need a bigger enclosure than most T's when they reach adult size though.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Not sure if you do STREAMING TV at home but there is a brand new children’s network. BENTKEY. Non-political. No culture war stuff. Looks like wholesome content (at least what I’m seeing so far) and more about wonder and adventure. Sort of like the Disney I remember from childhood.

FWIW, there is a "free" limited access OR a "paid" full access. I'm only exploring the "free" area now but so far I'm pretty impressed and think it looks suitable for our 3 year old foster son Kobe. You do have to set up a free account.

We use Roku TV and the BENTKEY app popped up when I searched for it. Downloaded quickly. Works well. I've been watching bits of the various shows and all look good. If you have kids, grandkids, etc and use a SmartTV you may want to add the BENTKEY channel for your family.

Here is a story from THE DAILY WIRE, which is a conservative website, affiliated with BENTKEY.

www.dailywire.com

The Daily Wire Releases New Kids App, Bentkey, With Full Slate In Surprise Drop | The Daily Wire

www.dailywire.com
    www.dailywire.com

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    The classifies continue to disappoint me. Dude messaged me offering to trade me a $500 century ak pistol. I told him that it didn't come close to being worth it, so he offered me 700... Block list is getting larger.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    No seriously though even I think stuff is pushed way too hard onto folks.

But, ya have the boomers and the prior gen to blame for that. They made it so hard for people of difference to express themselves and show pride that now it absolutely exploded since it had been suppressed for many moons.

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Five year old Whirlpool washer crapped out. I've seen the Humane Indiana animal shelter had the same one crap out earlier
    this year. POS. I've had to take the back off several times getting it to work. It's out front for the scrappers.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Five year old Whirlpool washer crapped out. I've seen the Humane Indiana animal shelter had the same one crap out earlier
    this year. POS. I've had to take the back off several times getting it to work. It's out front for the scrappers.
    I thought our Whirlpool washer had crapped out because it was leaking--turned out the drain is clogged. One day I need to get a plumber, but for now I'm just letting the water bounce out of the drain pipe and go down the floor drain.

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    I had to take out my aggression with the splitting maul on the ****** ** *** * ** ** ** * ***************. Tired of wondering if I need to take the back off again every time I'm about to hit the "start" button. Stars added manually. GE comming on Friday from Home Desperate.
    washer.jpg

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    No seriously though even I think stuff is pushed way too hard onto folks.

But, ya have the boomers and the prior gen to blame for that. They made it so hard for people of difference to express themselves and show pride that now it absolutely exploded since it had been suppressed for many moons.
    You say some really stupid :poop: sometimes.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I thought our Whirlpool washer had crapped out because it was leaking--turned out the drain is clogged. One day I need to get a plumber, but for now I'm just letting the water bounce out of the drain pipe and go down the floor drain.
    I used to have to get the line from the utility room to the rest of the house snaked out about every other year.
    The line to the house would plug, so the utility sink would drain into the pipe, which had no where to go, but come UP the floor drain. And from there into the heating vent.
    I used these on the washer drain (into the sink)
    1697497612949.png

Since then, I've added these
    1697497684381.png

Sink Drain Overflow Guard/Lint Trap​

And now it works great.

The first lint trap stops a lot, but what gets past it gets stopped by this one in the drain.
    And if it's plugging up, it will overflow into the drain.

The first one you have to change when it's full.
    The new one you can clean off with your hand into the garbage.
    After quite a while, it gets harder to clean.
    So then I throw it away and get another.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Another lovely drive back from Chicago and I have a question.

Why it it always RAMP TO CLOSED instead of just ramp closed? ramp to what?
    ????

R u seeing signed with "ramp to close" and then in much smaller text "10/27/2023" or " 10/26 or so"
    Etc...

jedi has begun seeing these with dates vs just closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom