• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Steeler

Sharpshooter
    Jun 19, 2008
    Clark county
    Anybody know anything about this gun? A freind has one but doesn`t know anything about it as far as what they are worth, twist rate etc..

xHwyLT

Plinker
    Jan 6, 2011
    Monroe
    I didn't know Norinco made a Muzzle loader. Are you sure, about the description of the rifle? From what I know about Norinco, it's a Chinese firearms company owned by the government. It sells mostly used SKS's, and semi auto AK-47's.

xHwyLT

Plinker
    Jan 6, 2011
    Monroe
    Norinco Muzzleloader

Steeler,
    I just saw the Norinco muzleloader, they sell for $150. You can contact them via email, and get any question you want answered.
    Here is the description:
    "Used Norinco .50 Black Powder rifle. 21-1/2" barrel. Wood stock in solid excellent condition. Metal and Blue 98%. Bore/Barrel 97% slight light rust. Strong deep rifling. Bushnell 3-9 X 40 scope. Shipping/Handling will be $30.00. Includes insurance and adult signature delivery confirmation. This is black powder and can be sent directly to the buyer. Know your laws before bidding as in some rare cases it may have to go to a FFL. We prefer Postal Money Orders. We do not accept credit cards or PayPal. A personal check will make us all wait. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. NOTE the store hours. As with any firearm, have a reputable gunsmith look over the firearm before shooting it. Thank you for looking. God bless. THE GUN SHOP LLC WED-SAT 11:00-6:00 CST www.newmellegunshop.com"

Top Bottom