• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I never was a political animal and have a hard time trying to understand the motives of politicians. Can someone shed light on the "real" reasons to suggest that elections for local political offices be "non-partisan"? The reason that the current office holders give is it would be "less divisive" where we have a citizenry that is very divided. I am skeptical.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I never was a political animal and have a hard time trying to understand the motives of politicians. Can someone shed light on the "real" reasons to suggest that elections for local political offices be "non-partisan"? The reason that the current office holders give is it would be "less divisive" where we have a citizenry that is very divided. I am skeptical.
    To hide the communists they really are…

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    So you can vote for Communist or Communist light?

Obviously anyone wanting to radically change current glorious leadership is an insurrectionist and enemy of the state. Purple

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    To hide the communists they really are…
    Quite simply, this.

I have noticed in my local contests that the Communists (a.k.a. Democrats) are functionally hiding their party affiliation.

Neither flyers Nor their websites make clear their party affiliation. The only way to be sure is their donation pages link to ActBlue, the DNC's fund raising backend.

I'm trying to figure out how to expose them to my wider community as the communists they are.

Top Bottom