• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stagehand steve

Plinker
    Apr 23, 2014
    Coatesville
    Hello, World of INGO! I'm kind of new to the INGO forums, but I'm a shoot boss for Project Appleseed. I just wanted to let everyone know that we have an event at Noblesville next weekend. It got added to the schedule kind of late, so we still have plenty on room on the line.

I've met plenty of great Indiana firearms enthusiasts at he NRA convention this weekend and I hope a lot of you will come over to Hamilton County Fish and Game and learn some great marksmanship skills and heritage of our country.

PM me either here or the Appleseed forums if you have questions!

== stagehand steve ==

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Yes, welcome to INGO. My son and I (with support from top hat 45) participated in our first Appleseed last weekend on the 19th. Had a great time! It may be short notice but we will try to make it out to the shoot.

mulsas

Plinker
    Nov 14, 2012
    Westfield
    Hey there stagehand steve... Alex and I are all signed up, so we will see you on Saturday. Also, for you or anyone else reading this, I have two bricks set aside for this. Between these going to a lower round count, and with us not being able to be there for the full day on Sunday, I would guess we won't use it all. I'm happy to share with anyone who needs some.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Please check out the AAR on the Appleseed Forum.

Noblesville, IN 5/3-4 2014

Also, please post any and all comments there ... good, bad, or indifferent ... many, many people across the country in the AS program read the AAR's to glean ways to make the program better. There's also some good information in the various sub-forums being exchanged on how to become a better marksman and Patriot.

Top Bottom