• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    But rest assured we didn't drop NFA Day without first considering other possible future events. And we've got some really cool ideas brewing. Stay tuned for those.

Please tell me that an INGO "NFA Day style" BBQ/Pitch-in is one of those ideas. The after-shooting food, though often overshadowed by the machine guns, may well have been the true star of NFA Day. Even if not held at the Rice Compound, I would like to recommend that Dave's participation and attendance be mandatory! He's got some mad BGE skills.

I am honored to have been able to attend 3 of these events and can't thank Lovemywoods, Mrs. Lovemywoods and the whole NFA Day crew enough for their hospitality and all the time and energy they put in to these things every year. :ingo:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Ok, so after re-watching those videos I'm kinda sad. :(

Me too
    crying-waterfalls.gif

Thanks to all the great people that made the past events memorable, you guys and gals rock!

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    337   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I, as well as the staff of Profire had a wonderful time at the last event, and we were honored to be part of it. Thanks to LMW and family, organizers and friends for their generosity in hosting so many great days. Please let us know if we can help in any future events.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    Many thanks to everyone involved, particularly that Green Egg BBQ'n LoveMyWoods, even the people that just showed up to shoot it was nice to meet fellow like minded enthusiasts. I admit I had wondered what would happen with ammo prices going up and more and more of the community involved and aware of NFA related items with the huge spike in applications seen over the past year or so with the ATF. I count myself lucky to have been a participant and now NFA item owner much because of the information I learned on that long ago fateful day of awesomeness.

I learned to wear gloves to anything INGO related that involves shooting. I learned to take a mag-loader as well. That there is sage like advice to any who did not go to a NFA day but go to something later. Looking forward to hearing what's upcoming.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Well now I wish I would have taken time to do one. Hopefully there is one in a couple years and I'm glad there are passionate people out there that set up good events like this.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    You shoot one target stand with an AK and everyone friggin loses their minds...

NFA was an EPIC event and the memories shall live on!

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    I was lucky enough to attend Newb day 2011. It was the highlight of the Century thus far. What was learned helped me in making my decision to get a suppressor.
    Thank you to all who made it possible for as long as you did.

MemphisR32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Westfield
    Im glad I got in invite when I did for Noob day 2013. It really opened my eyes to the NFA aspect and i still have the memory that the first time I ever shot an AR style gun it was pulling the trigger on an automatic SBR-supressed. Crazy to think about.

Thank you so much for hosting and putting on the event. It was amazing and I appreciate what you and your team did for us noobs.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Sorry to hear the news but totally understand why. I attended veterans day last year and it was a day to remember. I look forward to what the future holds I'm sure it will be worthwhile. I wouldn't mind a day at a long distance range with weapons that could reach out and bang the gong so to speak.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    This has been on one of my bucketlist considering I'm still relatively new to firearms. I'll wait till the next one, hopefully.

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Sorry to hear that.

I'm still cleaning the mud out of my gear from last year's veteran's day, but it was totally worth it. I had a blast, met a lot of great people, shot a lot of great guns, and for once my cantankerous M10/45, Vera, behaved herself.

I hope you decide to give it another go in a couple years.

Top Bottom