• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    So yesterday I posted the Dominion has agreements with the governmental units that purchase their systems that there be no disclosure of the machines for audit. Today it comes out that the Arizona senate has subpoenaed an independent audit of the votes but the county will only allow one of two vendors to conduct the audit, the same vendors that did Georgia. Hmmm

Ff
    I think that's called the fix being in.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    So yesterday I posted the Dominion has agreements with the governmental units that purchase their systems that there be no disclosure of the machines for audit. Today it comes out that the Arizona senate has subpoenaed an independent audit of the votes but the county will only allow one of two vendors to conduct the audit, the same vendors that did Georgia. Hmmm

Ff
    Well Hells bells......that like Stalin taking over for Hiltler. Lot of good that did....what a joke. There really isn't any reason to vote anymore is there.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ff

And after that report the government agency EAC leaped into action to cover for the companies that were being questioned. Can you imagine being a company and a customer legitimately called out you needed a federal certification, how long would it take? They did this within hours of the report, further tingling my spydey senses...

Ff

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    And after that report the government agency EAC leaped into action to cover for the companies that were being questioned. Can you imagine being a company and a customer legitimately called out you needed a federal certification, how long would it take? They did this within hours of the report, further tingling my spydey senses...

Ff

And how can anyone claim this stuff is independent and government watchdogs when the agency people are former employees of those they are watchdogging...

Ff

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Hey, Trump supporters now call each other that. It's an identity. I was told it was fine to refer to Trump supporters as "Deplorables" now because they wear it as a badge of honor. So when you see me say "Deplorables", I only mean it to refer to Trump supporters as an identity group. It's not to say that I think any individual or the group of Trump supporters are deplorable per se. I'll call them whatever they prefer to be called. But when I'm referring to a specific group, I need to call them something.
    Negative, Ghostrider. It is the D-word - the new N-word. WE can call each other that but YOU can't call us that.

And don't use the '-ble' ending, that's elitist. The '-bah' ending is better, but you still can't use that either

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Negative, Ghostrider. It is the D-word - the new N-word. WE can call each other that but YOU can't call us that.

And don't use the '-ble' ending, that's elitist. The '-bah' ending is better, but you still can't use that either
    Okay. Back to "Trumper" then.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Okay. Back to "Trumper" then.

Are you into the conspiracy theory stuff that believe Trump is coming back? If not you need a better name. The name failing is due to misunderstanding that Trump was a tool of those with fervent belief in this free country, not the man, not the party, an ideal and hope to correct things that Biden is taking the wrong way.

Trumper sounds so long ago...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Are you into the conspiracy theory stuff that believe Trump is coming back? If not you need a better name. The name failing is due to misunderstanding that Trump was a tool of those with fervent belief in this free country, not the man, not the party, an ideal and hope to correct things that Biden is taking the wrong way.

Trumper sounds so long ago...
    I’ve historically referred to ardent Trump supporters as “Trumpers”. I think it was quite fair to do so. You guys gave every appearance that it was about the man. Now it seems like you guys want to make it about something else. Okay. Fine. Trump is kinda out of the picture now. How should I refer to you as a group then?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Americans? Patriots? Conservatives?

I don't know a single person who supported Trump because they like him as a person. I've never even heard of anyone in that category. The left and the media made it about the man, just as they've gone the opposite with Biden and ignored a myriad of issues.

I'm a freedom loving American, plain and simple. I don't worship anyone walking this planet.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I’ve historically referred to ardent Trump supporters as “Trumpers”. I think it was quite fair to do so. You guys gave every appearance that it was about the man. Now it seems like you guys want to make it about something else. Okay. Fine. Trump is kinda out of the picture now. How should I refer to you as a group then?

For many Trump was the first president to follow through on what he said he would and people wanted to protect that guy, but it was never about him, it was about what he promised and did, the folks that most politicians shun, because they are not the pretty people, supported their beliefs and the man that was willing to carry those beliefs...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Americans? Patriots? Conservatives?

I don't know a single person who supported Trump because they like him as a person. I've never even heard of anyone in that category. The left and the media made it about the man, just as they've gone the opposite with Biden and ignored a myriad of issues.

I'm a freedom loving American, plain and simple. I don't worship anyone walking this planet.
    Too vague. I agree with you guys on a lot of issues but where are a few major sticking points. That doesn’t make me any less American or patriotic. But I’ll give you conservative. Still, even conservative doesn’t describe you guys because not all of those I called Trumpers are really all that conservative.

Also, I’m going to push back on the “not about the man” thing. You guys defended him on issues that should be indefensible. A case in point is the Bump stock ban. Many of you argued that Trump had nothing to do with it. At the time I showed links that quoted what he said. And I even provided a link to the memo he sent to the DOJ instructing them to do it. Then it was, uh, it’s 4D chess. He needed to do it to distract the libtards. No he didn’t. It was okay for him to do it because he’s the leader of whatever. There are other inexplicable defenses of the man that transcends American, Patriot, Conservative.

But anyway, maybe MAGA is a fit descriptor. I think it fits beyond DJT. He’s pretty much out of the picture now. So I think you’re right that it’s no longer about the man, but it most definitely was considerably about the man before. Now, I think it could be described as MAGA. And I don’t mean that pejoratively.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    For many Trump was the first president to follow through on what he said he would and people wanted to protect that guy, but it was never about him, it was about what he promised and did, the folks that most politicians shun, because they are not the pretty people, supported their beliefs and the man that was willing to carry those beliefs...
    Well then that does describe it as being considerably about the man. Defending the guy again still baseless attacks is one thing. I’ve done that myself on INGO and elsewhere. But the more curious defenses of indefensible stuff betrays what looks more like devotion.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My political leanings have changed 0.0% since Trump announced his candidacy. If *POOF* I'm a MAGA then I guess I am.
    I don’t think MAGA is necessary a bad thing. I agree with a lot of what you guys say. I can’t say I agree with your proposed methods, and I tend to think some of you guys are building yourselves up a pretty big bubble.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I don’t think MAGA is necessary a bad thing. I agree with a lot of what you guys say. I can’t say I agree with your proposed methods, and I tend to think some of you guys are building yourselves up a pretty big bubble.
    Please, elaborate.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Please, elaborate.

Take a read through the first severally pages of the Capitol thread. A lot of defense of it going on there. A lot of claims of patriotism there. A lot of advocating that we do what the left does there. So. Your methods. I ain’t down with that.

And the bubble. You guys listen to to wild ass conspiracy talk, you talk about it and confirm it amongst each other. And it is just as inconsistent as one would expect bubbles to be. “The Capitol rioters are Patriots!” Then your “news sources” start claiming it was Antifa despite stronger video evidence to the contrary. And then you oddly react as if both can be true at the same time.

That does not mean I don’t agree with you guys generally that we’re losing and have already lost much of what America used to be. What I don’t agree with is your proposed methods, and the bubble that has clearly formed.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Too vague. I agree with you guys on a lot of issues but where are a few major sticking points. That doesn’t make me any less American or patriotic. But I’ll give you conservative. Still, even conservative doesn’t describe you guys because not all of those I called Trumpers are really all that conservative.

Also, I’m going to push back on the “not about the man” thing. You guys defended him on issues that should be indefensible. A case in point is the Bump stock ban. Many of you argued that Trump had nothing to do with it. At the time I showed links that quoted what he said. And I even provided a link to the memo he sent to the DOJ instructing them to do it. Then it was, uh, it’s 4D chess. He needed to do it to distract the libtards. No he didn’t. It was okay for him to do it because he’s the leader of whatever. There are other inexplicable defenses of the man that transcends American, Patriot, Conservative.

But anyway, maybe MAGA is a fit descriptor. I think it fits beyond DJT. He’s pretty much out of the picture now. So I think you’re right that it’s no longer about the man, but it most definitely was considerably about the man before. Now, I think it could be described as MAGA. And I don’t mean that pejoratively.
    I've seen Populists as a possibility.

Top Bottom