• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This is Top Guns in Terre Haute, correct?

I can't get the video to play right now, but I don't think it will make me happier or smarter or safer to watch it.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    when the Moss Pawn guys (Eric and Chad) put out a video railing against open carry, they were so inundated with people destroying their arguments that they put out a follow up stating that they have changed their tune a little bit. maybe these Top Gun guys will get hammered with enough truth that they'll also rethink their stance on OC...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The one thing they got right, you need to watch out for five year old girl.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Not going to watch it, they are just taking a page from the james yeager flamewar playbook.
    Say something stupid and get all kinds of advertisement.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    It's irritating when businesses who are in the business of selling guns attempt to tell people how to carry their guns. I wonder if they OC in their store? I wonder if anyone has ever knocked one of them over the head and took anything? I wonder what kind of credentials they tell people that Cory has when they send people to train with him? What kind of credentials do they have in order to tell someone that CC is the only way to carry their gun?

Just stick to selling guns and leave the CC/OC debate alone!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    One dude actually said that a 5 year old could come up behind you and take your gun. I found that almost too "INGO" spot on to not be designed to push all the buttons and start a flame war.

IMHO, this was about 30% opinion on carrying and 70% - "let's start something."

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    One dude actually said that a 5 year old could come up behind you and take your gun. I found that almost too "INGO" spot on to not be designed to push all the buttons and start a flame war.

IMHO, this was about 30% opinion on carrying and 70% - "let's start something."

I think "start something" was their hope. I just hope it starts a major avoidance of their shop by those who normally shop there.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    It's irritating when businesses who are in the business of selling guns attempt to tell people how to carry their guns. I wonder if they OC in their store? I wonder if anyone has ever knocked one of them over the head and took anything? I wonder what kind of credentials they tell people that Cory has when they send people to train with him? What kind of credentials do they have in order to tell someone that CC is the only way to carry their gun?

Just stick to selling guns and leave the CC/OC debate alone!

You can see briefly in the end of the video that the guy on the viewer's left for this video does, indeed, open carry. :lmfao:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    That is so money you don't even know.

PFdOj.gif

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    Only IF I'm looking for "high carb" foods will I heed their advice.

Now that's funny!

I hate this debate and wouldn't spend a hard earned cent in any LGS that stands on that opinion. I run concealed EVERYDAY, most usually pocket carry and Never open carry. Who they hell are they (or anyone else) to dictate how a responsible, law-abiding gun owner chooses to exercise their right to open carry?
    Just wondering if someone walked into their shop to lay down some big cash, and they were OCing, if they'd stick to their hypocritical beliefs and refuse to sell to them. I'd bet that almighty dollar would convince them to "let it slide".
    To be against someone else legaly OCing is anti-gun..........JMHO.

Last edited:

ilikeguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Prairie Creek
    Haven't been in to that store in a long time and don't have any feelings on the shop itself either way,but, "our opinion" "no disrespect" and a couple others that I tried to remember but forgot were phrases I heard repeatedly throughout that video. I felt that they stated their opinion in a calm, respectful way. I never heard either one say NOT to oc or call anyone stupid for doing so. They can't have an opinion? Are we just like the liberal loons that embrace everyone's persuasions, as long as they aren't different from their own?

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Open carry / concealed carry, doesn't matter to me. I have my personal preference, and others have theirs. Folks just should be smart about it, however they carry.

Unfortunately, and we all know this is true, there are plenty of people that don't. On either side of the coin.

Personally, I would think it a wise business decision NOT to choose a side if you own a gun supply store, but that's JMO.

Top Bottom