• ...and so much more!
  • OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    Welcome to new years eve. I would encourage everyone to maintain the greatness within you in the coming year. The topic here is to stay off topic every few posts. It is a great thread to post your drunk thoughts in while keeping it family and Mod. friendly.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

If there was a good source for bullet strikes on roofs and cars, I would start a pool to guess total count.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Welcome to new years eve. I would encourage everyone to maintain the greatness within you in the coming year. The topic here is to stay off topic every few posts. It is a great thread to post your drunk thoughts in while keeping it family and Mod. friendly.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

If there was a good source for bullet strikes on roofs and cars, I would start a pool to guess total count.
    If you live in one of "those areas", park the car inside or cover with a thick blanket, if you are concerned with dents from metal hail.

Ughh, it is disturbing I felt compelled to write that...

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Just polished off my favorite bourbon mix, Evan Williams and Pepsi. Not enough to consider myself drunk as I still remember orange man bad and mean tweets is worse than inflation and a moron as president. (is that off topic enough? :D )

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    I'll take the bike out tomorrow for about a hundred mile ride. Going to meet up with a friend from Cincinnati and have lunch at Max and Erma's in Edinburgh.

Top Bottom