• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think they just want to gain access to the 2A supporters and will start violence. We will see. Dont start no **** wont be no **** imo.
    Everyone needs to fight to keep the 2nd. Stand together today fight wach other tomorrow maybe.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I think they just want to gain access to the 2A supporters and will start violence. We will see. Dont start no **** wont be no **** imo.
    Everyone needs to fight to keep the 2nd. Stand together today fight wach other tomorrow maybe.

TT, umm, you seem to be slurring your posts. I have no idea what that last sentence means. I know we're on the same side, but I need subtitles here brother.

mergatroid

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2018
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Wow. What a cluster****. I don't see this going smoothly, but I'd be happy to be wrong.

Antifa Plans To SUPPORT Conservatives In Defense Of 2A Rights At Richmond Virginia Rally
    [video=youtube;7vNkRqsk0_s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vNkRqsk0_s[/video]

More info:

Yeah, but Antifa isn't a "gun group" and has a history of violence including with people who are likely to be there.

Har, har. Don't let Antifa anywhere near you. (Insert Star War meme, "It's a trap!)

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Har, har. Don't let Antifa anywhere near you. (Insert Star War meme, "It's a trap!)

Admiral Ackbar (he's a Fleet Admiral, he can't be promoted any higher!!!) would agree. Seriously, "don't let ANTIFA near you" is sage advice.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Yeah, no, it's a sign of explicit support for Donald Trump.

Yeah, No. MAGA does indicate support for America and not just Donald Trump. But even given your interpretation, why would you call MAGA hat wearers clowns?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So they are going to take a bunch of elderly guys, disarm them, put them in cages, then add a bunch of violent antifa to the cages,... have they announced yet that they plan to give everyone room to express themselves and that the police will be told to stay away, once things get started?

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Sorry, couldn't rep you Expat. The VA Democrats do seem to be following the same playbook where Trump supporters have been attacked in the past. One minor correction, police standing down is pretty much never publicly announced.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Sorry, couldn't rep you Expat. The VA Democrats do seem to be following the same playbook where Trump supporters have been attacked in the past. One minor correction, police standing down is pretty much never publicly announced.

I think in Portland it's painted on the Police cars. Add purple if needed.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Out there, in Berkely and in Maryland I thought they publicized they were going to give the rioters room to vent.

In Berkley you can click the option for photo-op arrests. They should paint "providing room to vent" over "to serve and protect" on their cars. Man I'm glad I live in Indiana. The weather may be going from suck to blow today, but that's a small price to pay.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    TT, umm, you seem to be slurring your posts. I have no idea what that last sentence means. I know we're on the same side, but I need subtitles here brother.
    LOL sorry.
    "Stand with each other today, fight with each other tomorrow maybe."
    I dont trust antifa further than I could throw their commie butts. They want anarchy and violence by total breakdown. They are ok with burning down cities.
    I just really worry about seeing antifa show up down in VA and wanting to blend in with patriots because antifa are NOT patriots nor supporters of the republic period. We can turn to history and see this tactic used against forces before.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So Antifa is going to be non violent to Trump supporters and 2AD supporters!

Alex Jones is speaking at 11am I am sure Antifa will wanna hear what he has to say!

Remember many alt left pro abortion, pro illegal immigrants and such groups will be in attendance it’s not just a “gun lobby day”.

Hmm not a setup at all?

Pj49

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 15, 2020
    Valparaiso
    this is some scary stuff the whole country is watching this...people on both sides i just hope that it dont go to violence etc the governor not allowing concealed carry at a 2nd amendment rally,calling in additional security etc just doesnt look good

Top Bottom